What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Sunuvabitch!

2 Likes

Rather randomly:

2 Likes

Jonathan Picking!

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes
5 Likes
3 Likes

Thanks to the Whamaggedon thread, “Last Christmas” is on a nonstop loop. I don’t really mind, as I like the song well enough and have gone to Whamhalla long since.

I will be considerate and not post it here out of respect for those still in the hunt!

1 Like
4 Likes

Almost certainly NSFW, but for some reason Monty Python’s “Sit On My Face” is on an endless loop in my head.

2 Likes

Right now it’s that synth riff from ABBA’s “Gimme Gimme Gimme” that Madonna swiped for “Hung Up.”

I wonder if Benny Andersson knew how many metric tons of money that hook would make him when he came up with it?

2 Likes

Man… You guys are posting some good stuff! Keep posting! I’m enjoying listening to a lot of this stuff I’ve never heard before.

Bright Eyes:

4 Likes
2 Likes

What else? Pretty sure it’s been in this thread before.

Hey! It’s a catchy tune and the ladies like it!

And the lyrics are simple so even I can remember it.

So well that it’s stuck in there good right now. Played it on the jukebox maybe three days ago, but that’s what’s boiled in my noodle now.

For what reason? Dunno.

2 Likes

Underrated song compared to “Take My Breath Away”.

2 Likes

we always have to be careful about British performers from the 70’s, but this Christmas Classic is always a fun listen!

3 Likes

I woke up with this in my head. I’ve listened to/watched the video three times and it’s still in there. I’m not unhappy about it.

2 Likes
1 Like

The first minute of that song has some “Go Sailor” vibes.

1 Like
1 Like