What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

You brought this on yourselves.

3 Likes

New Bonobo (not RoboBonobo: RoboBonobo) album dropped and I’m really enjoying it. Simon has a 2022 tour but Scotland isn’t on it :sob:

3 Likes

My mind wanders into unexpected corners sometimes.

2 Likes

And while my mind is wandering, let me put in a good word for Max Geldray.

2 Likes

Country music isn’t my thing but for some reason when I wake up it is either a Dolly Parton song or a Shania Twain song stuck in my head?

2 Likes
3 Likes

Music for a January moonlit night ==

3 Likes

No idea why.

Old habits: they die hard.

Why? Fellow who doesn’t walk so good. Juste un petit verre et j’y m’en vais.

3 Likes

The music from the clown fight scene in Here Comes the Circus. (queued up below)

2 Likes

Who knew Ned Flanders was a DJ?

4 Likes

:radio:
“Okilly dokilly doo! You got NEEEEEEEEED Flanders here with you as we roll up to the top of the hour! Remember to never fear the dark because there’s light in the Son! And now here’s the latest from a band that sounds more like what happens when you eat Homer Simpson’s vision quest chili – here’s Re-Flex!”

3 Likes

The tone that Zappa has here is the tone of my childhood. He can get such clean and then the low down end funk. This is a great bit and I try to play it at least every Oct 28th.

4 Likes

Stuck in my head, you say? Well, I watched the premiere of Peacemaker on HBO Max last week. . . so like everyone else who watched it, I’ve got “Do You Wanna Taste It” by Wig Wam stuck up there and it is NOT. COMING. OUT.

Full song for the curious

4 Likes
2 Likes

This song is gonna get stuck inside your head:

3 Likes

I can’t even with this bop right now. :joy:

3 Likes

He is calling you dude.

5 Likes

:facepunch::beers:

3 Likes

Gareth Dickson needs a new record

3 Likes

As of late, this entire album from Ice Nine Kills:

I started playing it while I cook dinner at night for the past several days. :laughing:

2 Likes