What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

The haunting Torgo Theme. Why? How? Do not want! :alien:

No, I’ll spare everyone a clip, but pretty sure the mere mention of this clip from an otherwise solid soundtrack (IMHO) is going to trigger pretty much everyone here.

Erm…you’re welcome? :innocent:

4 Likes

Ricky Nelson - Hello Mary Lou

2 Likes

This was on the radio this morning and the melody has been in my head all day

6 Likes
4 Likes

That’s the SWINGLE Singers, not Swinger Singers.

2 Likes

It occurs to me that this is exactly the way cyberpunk literature of the 1980s thought music would be by now. But this is from 12 years ago. We went through our cool future and came out the other side into the bleak universe of Autotuned Heat Death.

5 Likes

Sounds like something they’d put in an anime. But, also parts of it sound like an Italian super spy might walk down the street to.

3 Likes

Duo? Trio? Quartet? Quintet?

4 Likes

This has been periodically haunting for years since I saw it on Beavis and Butthead.

I’m sorry about this.

3 Likes
3 Likes

It’s not worth starting a new thread but here’s the first in a series I’ll call “Flipping Great Music From Scotland”.

Queen Annie Lennox with No More I Love Yous

6 Likes
4 Likes

If you’re accepting nominations…

3 Likes

Lol, sure why not? It wouldn’t have taken me long to get to this classic. :smiley:

IIRC Mike Scott came up with the lyrics on the fly to impress a girl.

3 Likes

Scotland’s greatest contribution to earwormery…

4 Likes

Primal Scream - Rocks. Turn it up!

3 Likes

This is a whole soundtrack, not a single song, but listen to a few of the entries and… you’ll see why I include it:

2 Likes

ALL the songs from Encanto. My daughter is obsessed. They are good songs so it’s not so bad.

4 Likes

Tonight is Burns Night. Fire will burn you. Take That had a number 1 hit in 1993 with Relight My Fire. That song also featured Lulu

So today’s Scottish music is Lulu with Shout. :grin:

4 Likes

Once you listen to a tool song it kinda sticks with you.

3 Likes