What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

This one is a very deep cut, as synth-pop earworms go. But it’s been in my head for the better part of a week.

5 Likes

This has been in my head since Stereogum’s The Number Ones column published a write-up of this song yesterday. It was everywhere the fall of 1993.

4 Likes

Slade - Run, Runaway

3 Likes

Do you watch the 24/7 Shout Factory MST3K channel? If so, you’ll know what I mean when I say “the fake Heart song from the Constant Contact” commercials.

2 Likes

Brought on by the beautiful moons we have had the past couple of nights –

2 Likes

Tweeter and the Monkey Man by the Traveling Wilburys - my personal favorite song of theirs. It is also their longest song, clocking in at 5:27!

6 Likes

Big Kiss fan and was introduced to this today. Not a fan of reggae, but this is a pretty good cover.

Reggae Kiss - New York Groove

2 Likes

Watching the women’s curling final and Primal Scream’s Slip Inside This House seems fitting.

3 Likes
5 Likes

The Bluebells - Young at Heart

3 Likes

Bloodywood is bloody awesome! :metal:

2 Likes

For an instrumental, this song really packs a punch. It gets me every time.

2 Likes

My… third or fourth fav Prince song?

5 Likes

Not sure why, but…

3 Likes

Weird tidbit: the drummer in that video was my college roommate.

3 Likes

Don’t drink, don’t smoke, what do you do?

6 Likes

Sounds eerily like All I Need Is a Miracle by Mike and the Mechanics which came out the same time.

5 Likes

A really heavy Rush guitar song from the middle of their synth period.

It’s a tense and offbeat screaming haunted robot reggae thing, and it’s stuck in my head and it’s getting hard to sleep at night and I’m tasting metal.

5 Likes

I’m listening to Jamiroquai’s “Time Won’t Wait” and stuck on this song for reasons I don’t completely understand.

4 Likes

It’s only one day away for me!

6 Likes