What were the packages that GPC was picking up in Season 11 and 12?

She’s not picking them up anymore and I’m afraid we’ll never figure out what those mysterious packages were all about…

4 Likes

According to an interview with Joel I read back then, she is ‘delivering the payload’.

5 Likes

somewhere out there it was suggested that the payload was filled with foodstuffs, snacks for the show

2 Likes

Maybe she’s shifting boxes of hamdingers to retain equilibrium in the event of a solar storm. :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s White Dot. Needs to check in on the experiment every so often.

7 Likes

It’s excess kingachrome that flowed from the umbilicus up to the SoL. It’s well known that Kinga’s moon facilities aren’t exactly up to code on keeping the stuff contained. The stuff is somewhat toxic(in addition to having some sort of supernatural properties), so GPC has to get it out of the theater from time to time to keep Jonah safe. The containers are simply an absorption device designed to soak up the toxic goo.

6 Likes

Since the only purpose of the SOL was to force Jonah to watch bad movies and study their effects on him, the only “payload” would be samples of his cerebral fluid, extracted from his brain during the movies, placed in small glass vials in insulated cases and sent back down for Kinga to study.

6 Likes

Plenty of delicious and/or practical SPACOM!

11 Likes

I’m sold. Coglestop has cracked it.

1 Like

So it’s full of raisin snails?

2 Likes