What's YOUR problem? A thread for griping.

Yeah, I’ve broken mine at least three times. Nothing you can do about it but tape it to the next toe too.

4 Likes

A stiff-soled post-op shoe can help too.

4 Likes

So the latest update. .
Called my ISP tech support and they said my ip is blacklisted on spamhaus dot com
They recommended to either submit a request through them to be removed from their blacklist or unplug my modem for an hour so it assigns me a new ip address, then i should be able to send/reply to emails again.
We shall see :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

5 Likes

Please get this sorted out soon. I have a backlog of Excellent Profit Investment and Large Inheritance offers for you and nowhere to send them.

10 Likes

And that Nigerian prince has been waiting to hear back.

9 Likes

I miss the Russian mail order luv women :yum:

7 Likes

Hey, hey, take it it the Phishing Scammers thread, you lot.

Oh, sorry, nevermind. You need a new thread for being a phishing scammer.

Although I hear there are some hot locals in the phishing thread.

6 Likes

Meanwhile, a year ago… upthread:

5 Likes

:notes: “To all the scams I’ve ever read
And saved up for that epic thread
Though maybe now they’re toast
I dedicate this post
To all the scams I’ve loved…”
:notes:

3 Likes

Welp, an hour down and my modem didn’t reset my IP address so I had to submit a request through Spamhaus and my IP was been removed from their Blacklist.
Still couldn’t send/reply to any emails so I called my ISP yet again and they reset my email account and I did a repair to my email account in Outlook and VOILA It Works :tada: I can finally send and reply to emails after a week not being able to :confetti_ball:
Bring on the Phishing Scammers :grin:

I think it’s time to look into getting a VPN and since I already use Malwarebytes, I might go with theirs :thinking:

6 Likes

The elementary school near my house is on lockdown, Sheriff’s deputies on site. “Your students are safe” yeah they said that in Uvalde too. I hope this is a hoax, a fake bomb threat, or some hysterical parent discovering a book with gay people in it, and not, you know, just another day in America.

And then I find out my favorite Fringe actor died and everything sucks and I hate all of it.

UPDATE: they just sent an alert that the lockdown is lifted and everyone is safe
:sweat:

5 Likes

I have nothing nonpolitical to add to this, but I sure do hug you a lot. There was a 4th of July parade shooting near where I grew up last year, and all I could do was smother my uncomprehending toddler nephew in hugs and think distinctly unpatriotic thoughts.

Saw your edit, thank goodness for that. :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Nice try NCAA, but there’s still not enough shoe squeaking

3 Likes

I have another meeting tomorrow involving the same bozos I was complaining about upthread. Why do I do this to myself? I need therapy. :upside_down_face:

I watch a lot of videos on Le Tube about narcissism and while I don’t take it all unquestioningly, a lot of what those therapists describe seems applicable to this tiny group of sore-winner jaggoffs who insist that everything revolve around them and their crappy agenda all. the. damn. time.

4 Likes

At the risk of posting another almost totally frivolous gripe, my gamepad has finally broken at the grand old age of six years.

And of course I had to take it apart to see if it was something fixable and of course I have done nothing except make it even more broken.

6 Likes

I’m not a big sports fan in general, but the shoe squeaking makes me hate basketball.

5 Likes

I enjoy watching a lot of different sports, but yeah, the show squeaking is one of the reasons I refuse to watch basketball.

4 Likes

My family is a basketball family and we do a family bracket competition for March Madness.

However, I don’t actually watch the games. I just follow who wins. :slight_smile: But the shoe squeaking is just part of basketball so I don’t even think about it.

2 Likes

Squeaky shows g-naw at me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like