What's YOUR problem? A thread for griping.

Oh they were absolutely throttle-worthy.

2 Likes

I’ve gotten to the point where just hearing Jerry Seinfeld talk annoys me.

But I love Jason Alexander. He’s in one of my favorite Broadway shows.

1 Like

lol. My exasperation isn’t based on the quality of the performances. If anything, I could argue that every sitcom is chock-a-block with annoying characters and maybe this is the best way to experience that. Because their annoying qualities are just right out there, and not obscured by the usual sticky-sweet tropes. It was certainly unusual at the time. Less so now.

3 Likes

‘I mean HEY… Whaaat’s the Big Deal??’ :smile:

2 Likes

:smiley: We do this to each other at home ALL the time. Well, I’m better at Seinfeld. MR_Potroast’s better at Shatner. :joy:

3 Likes

Most recently I’ve enjoyed him as the voice of Sy Borgman in Harley Quinn: The Animated Series.

2 Likes

Has the new season of that come out yet?

1 Like

Nope.

Eagerly awaiting that and the promised new series of She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.

2 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know about that either! I haven’t taken the time to watch it yet, but my wife and daughter love it. I’ll let them know.

1 Like

Dropping next month!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks! Now let’s get back to griping!

3 Likes

Yeah, these last few posts have been decidedly non-gripey.

Putin.

There, fixed it.

5 Likes

He turned me into a newt!!

I got better.

6 Likes

I am not happy with accordion folded napkins from food places. If I spill something I want to grab one napkin to clean it up, not have a whole daisy chain of chaos trailing across where there hadn’t been a mess before.

7 Likes

They cancelled Cowboy Bebop and I am still PISSED about it. I want to march down to the Netflix offices and reenact the storming of the Bastille. First MST3K, now this.

2 Likes

Ooooh! Pop that over here if you don’t mind so we can chat about it!

1 Like

THIS IS NOT GRIPING

:wink:

2 Likes

My gripe is that the news of a new season of She-Ra posted above is apparently fake news.

My second gripe is that only the first half of the series has been released on DVD, so without a Netflix subscription you are the bad meaning of SOL.

1 Like

Well, I’m slightly griping that actor Jason Alexander has always resembled poet Charles Bernstein, and the latter has always admitted it and in the spirit of fun to boot.

But has George Costanza ever had the cojones to admit it?

No! Not once, to my knowledge.

Scandalous and surprising, and I don’t respect such a man.

1 Like

I hate molten cheese on soup. I would like to eat my soup, please, not deal with this mess that’s trying to stay in the bowl.

1 Like