Who is your favorite villain from a movie featured on MST3K?

Mike as Urkel. Villain or monster, take your pick.

9 Likes

Animated GIF

8 Likes

No, no, Lupita!

13 Likes

And, of course…

Villain and monster!

12 Likes

Favorite monster–The Gill man

Favorite villain–Satoris, of course!

Movie–Horror of Party Beach.

4 Likes

Was joking that is what the star said.

1 Like

Ahh I see :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Well…my favorite monster is in my screenname, so…

14 Likes

Japan Flying GIF

16 Likes

And lover! His only crime was loving too much.

3 Likes

To be like the hu-man! To laugh! To feel!

3 Likes

And he’s completely awful at being a villain At The Same Time!

5 Likes

How about some love for Monster A-Go Go and Lillian Toth’s “iconic” make up for the Monster. He went to space and came back with…acne?

7 Likes

Hmm… Well, Bob Evil is pretty evil. It’s right there in the name! Krankor’s got the laugh and probably hangs out with the Penguin a lot.

For sheer terror, though, you’ve got to go with this guy.

9 Likes

Dr. Leopold in The Blood Waters of Dr. Z. I like that he starts off looking like…well, yeah, like he ate a bowl of Zoloft and ends up a Grinchy fish monster who needs railings because he keeps tripping on small objects in his path. He’s an obsessed but ultimately ineffective villain, he’s a German stereotype, he’s practically not named in his own movie, he’s played by a guy with no acting experience, he trips whenever he tries to walk, his whole plan goes wrong because personal vengeance was more important than the bigger picture… How could I not love a villain who flubs it this badly?

7 Likes

You must be mistaken. There was no monster in Monster A-Go Go. They make that very clear.

6 Likes

But he was going to rule the universe with that stumbling around! We’re just not genius enough to see how.

6 Likes

I guess we just didn’t see that part of the wheel chart.

5 Likes

10 Likes

There’s something to be said for Voldar from Santa Claus Conquers The Martians.

4 Likes