A thread for D&D nonsense 🐉 ⚔

Correct, we are not using unchained, you only get the bonus when you get a full BAB point, not using fractions.

2 Likes

All of the Drow have fled the PF2E universe, and are seeking refuge in the Mystery Science Pathfinder 3000 universe. The number of Drow in our campaign just magically doubled!

2 Likes

From zero to… zero?

3 Likes

You already know of at least one Drow in the tower, so minimum would be 2.

2 Likes

edited for crosspost!

1 Like

OOOOoooooh, right.

2 Likes

Am I forgetting actually meeting a drow, or is this just based on the drow razors we found?

2 Likes

Drow = Dark Elf

2 Likes

There were a couple of dots that needed to be connected in some of the information you obtained while exploring the tower:

This one refers to Imbrex:

…

3 Likes

Yeah I was just searching the game thread and came across the clues. At least I wasn’t forgetting actually meeting one (yet).

2 Likes

I do like how they’re expanding their evil lizard groups as a result, at least.

3 Likes

Wait… Imbrex was a drow?

2 Likes

No, he apprenticed to one.

2 Likes

OK… that still is a grand total of one drow.

2 Likes

Now multiplied to at least 2, given the Paizo ‘snap’.

Avengers Infinity War GIF

2 Likes

I’m not sure I can recall drow ever appearing in any Paizo product. I know they existed in Pathfinder and on Golarion, but I read all the novels and can’t remember any about drow.

2 Likes

If you’ve never seen this, it’s hilarious, and has Lolth!

1 Like

Lol(th).

3 Likes

That is absolutely awesome. I ran through the entire original series of modules from Against the Giants to Queen of the Demonweb Pits when I was in High School, then ran it as a GM about 10 years later.

2 Likes

Village of Hommlet → Queen of the Demonweb Pits was the original Adventure Path.

3 Likes