Accidental turn ons

After this week’s episode, I can’t stop thinking about that George Nader. I just want to drop whatever I’m doing and makeout with him.

5 Likes

I’m not going to claim she does anything for me personally, but I’m surprised no one’s brought up Butt Lady from Devil Doll.

2 Likes

“I’ll do the makin’ out around here, old man… I’m Frankie Avalon!!!”

3 Likes

Oh yeah? Annette says hello.

Addams Family Values Reaction GIF

3 Likes

light turn off GIF by Alexis Tapia

3 Likes

Not sure why but Cleolanta always does something for me.

The brunette in Bloodlust is also a cutie…

11 Likes

Yvonne Romain? I think if someone drew her in a comic book people would say “Bodies don’t work that way!”

6 Likes

They don’t. However, I’m told certain skillful applications of lenses can give the right illusion.

4 Likes

Marty Feldman 80S GIF

6 Likes

[defiantly just putting my beer gut and chin collection out there for the whole world to swipe left]

2 Likes

There are some women who you look at and wonder how in the world all the necessary organs can possibly fit into the waist. I mean, some gals have a waist / stomach / back area that is so thin, flat, and slender that there can’t be more than a cubic foot in the whole abdominal area. But you’ve got to fit lungs, a spine, ribs, a stomach, kidneys, a liver, a bladder, and intestines in that thing. Where does it all go?

2 Likes

East Nyack.

1 Like

flobella_and_barbella

It was probably the antennae.

6 Likes

Was the duct tape fashion show in Teenagers From Outer Space ?

“But the night belongs to Crow…” :firecracker:

4 Likes

I like my coffee like I like my men…No hair and radioactive!

6 Likes

If you play your cards right, you could find out, big boy!

Wait…that should go in the punchlines only thread.

3 Likes

“Yeah, just stick some of this on your clothes. It’ll totally look like a spacesuit.”

2 Likes

It honestly does seem like a legit solution when it’s the B&W Fifties and you’ve got almost no money. I wish they’d splurged and added an imaginary alphabet, like at the end of 12 To The Moon. Then again with the print, we probably wouldn’t have been able to appreciate that anyway.

3 Likes

It did work pretty well. Better than the lobsters, anyway. I love that movie.

2 Likes

TOM STEWART KILLED ME!

2854_12

6 Likes