Are you ready for some football?

uh wut

1 Like
1 Like

I guess Jets fans need something to pay attention to. The team itself certainly doesn’t have much to recommend it.

2 Likes

Tbf, this is better news than Jets fans are used to.

2 Likes

Yes. As the saying goes, “welcome to New York.”

1 Like

Even though they’re technically in New Jersey :grin:

2 Likes

Man! Josh Allen is already getting his leaps in before the 2022 season even starts :laughing:

2 Likes

Guess he’ll be throwin sum pudding :rofl:

1 Like

youch! but fair

1 Like

Yeah I’ll stick to watching my Bills this season…

Giants are reportedly looking into trading for Jimmy G.
Giants believe he could be a good mentor for Daniel Jones and could take over if needed. :open_mouth:

1 Like

UGH

Could be worse I guess. At least it’s not the Browns.

1 Like

New black Panthers helmets…

3 Likes

Gees! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Now there’s some crazy rumors starting that the Browns might look into Cam Newton if Deshaun Watson misses an extended period of time. The Browns had a couple years of QB stability and literally said ‘this is weird as f**k let’s get silly with it again’ :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I highly recommend the Dorktown series on the Atlanta Falcons on the Secret Base YouTube channel. Actually, all the Dorktowns are great, even if you don’t care about the subject.

2 Likes

You’re trying to cheer me up. It’s working. :smile:

1 Like

So they got rid of Baker Mayfield for this, which seems very Browns.

2 Likes

The Cleveland Browns signed QB Josh Rosen to a one-year deal, per multiple reports. :joy: :rofl: :laughing:

1 Like

Once again the Panthers owner is showing what a PoS he’s turning out to be…

:x: Tepper Sports and Entertainment has completely pulled plans to be part of the Eastland Mall redevelopment. The site was set to house CharlotteFC headquarters then changed to include an Elite Youth Academy. A spokesperson for Tepper Sports and Entertainment said “After a great deal of consideration, the timeline for the Eastland project posed challenges that led us to research expedited alternatives.”
TSE says it will continue to work towards a practice facility for the team and academy. The Eastland Mall site development is expected to begin in August

He’s screwed over my town by abandoning plans for the Carolina Panthers training facility which has turned into multiple lawsuits and now he’s starting to screw over Charlotte itself!
Not to mention a number of top executives have resigned from TSE recently…
He needs to just sell the Panthers and GTFO! :rage:

1 Like