Did anyone else have a crush on a character?

Oh, and here’s a funny coincidence: Cathy Downs (the fiance in The Amazing Colossal Man and the society girl in The She-Creature) also played a character called “Kitty Reid” in a Forties Western called Massacre River .

(Fans of M *A *S *H on TV take note. Downs was also the title character in My Darling Clementine )

6 Likes

mandawastaken

I had an adolescent crush on Joel and I suspect it may have influenced my choice in a husband (a thin juggling magician geek who plays guitar).

I didn’t manage that, but still… let’s review. Spouse:

• Is of Midwestern origin
  • Did once wear a jumpsuit to a costume party, and
  • Is always ready for some football

:thinking:

9 Likes

My darlin’ Romina!

4 Likes

Let’s go full-on obscure and mention Girl in Lovers Lane’s unnamed girl in the bathtub, Asa Maynor. She was also in a Twilight Zone episode, which probably explains how that towel stayed on.

9 Likes

'deedy! And I guess I hotlinked or something since my pictures are gone. :-/

Let’s try again:
She was married to Ken Berry, which seems like one of the nicest possible pairings, even if they divorced after 15 years, and Joseph went on to start a support group for celebrity divorcees.

6 Likes

To me, Kor strongly resembles Andy Renko (Charles Haid). Not a bad thing, but I waited in vain through the whole episode for just one Hill Street Blues joke… :frowning:

4 Likes

Abby Dalton was quite easy on the eye!

7 Likes

I could be wrong—what, with the images being hosed and all—but is Margaret Lee really not in this thread? I mean, y’all …

11 Likes

Bonus: That’s Mel Welles (Caedmon in Wizards of the Lost Kingdom II) in that pic too!

7 Likes

RiffTrax did Bermuda Triangle, which is as good an excuse as any to post a picture of Gloria Guida.

7 Likes

Miles O’Keefe is so very lovely to look at. Thank you, Soloflex! :grin:

(any I love that he appreciated MST3k’s treatment of The Cave Dwellers)

9 Likes

lol. I think he invited them to come to California and party with him! :smiley:

8 Likes

Does this include bots and actresses in movies riffed? :rofl: I haven’t really had a crush on any character. I edited this to get the badge… :rofl:

5 Likes

Richard Basehart, duh.

13 Likes

A lot of people have mentioned hosts/mads/guests…I don’t know if anyone’s confessed to a crush on a bot.

6 Likes

I confessed my crush on Growler, so… yeh.

8 Likes

Oh, yeah, Growler’s pretty cute.

8 Likes

For real though, I would say Trace.

7 Likes

Magic Voice. Specifically Season 3 Magic Voice.

8 Likes

Meg Tilly.

Also, shuddup.

I’m not Crow.

You saw nothing!

I said nothing!

4 Likes