Did anyone else have a crush on a character?

Danger Diabolik John Phillip Law

Danger John Philip Law

(Not Space Mutiny John Phillip Law)

7 Likes

Maybe…

2 Likes

I get a Kristen Bell vibe from her so I can see it.

kristen bell GIF

1 Like

A crazy woman played by Ann Margrock in her prime is still Ann Margrock in her prime. Twitch twitch!

Oh No Facepalm GIF

Whipping Self-Help GIF by Alex Monaco

10 Likes

The Tilly sisters. They look so much alike and seem so completely different…

2 Likes

Show wise: The Entirety of “Emily’s Crew”, including MegaSynthia (and hell even Tom, sure!). Speciffic experiments: Creepy Girl, Wanda from Alien from L.A. , and that one woman from the short who had a messy skirt that the narrator disapproved of.

7 Likes

Not Mst3k, but Christina Ricci in casper was my crush as a kid.

3 Likes

Yeah, she can make with the squeaky voice all she wants, but she’s still Kathy Ireland!

6 Likes

Sidebar: This conversation prompted me to IMDB Kathy Ireland, and I see she played the same character that same year in a movie called Journey to the Center of the Earth. Did Alien from LA have a sequel?

7 Likes

I’m not familiar with it personally, but some other board members have brought it up here and there.

4 Likes

It did! We rented it thinking it was a version of the Jules Verne story. I was the only one who watched it all the way through, and when the tape was over and the TV switched to the news, it was abou tthe Oklahoma City Building Bombing. So I kept hitting the Stop button thinking it was still part of the movie. it was that weird of a movie

6 Likes

Yup. It’s essentially two movies fused together.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Peggie Castle as Audrey Aimes in The Beginning of the End. That character is entirely too cool to be in that movie. Ms. Castle was also in Invasion USA. Here she is with some guy, I dunno…

9 Likes

I salute your good taste! It’s a shame she fades into the background for the second half of the movie. Maybe she was off having more adventures while the boys were playing army.

9 Likes

I love Movie, Movie!

Moon, June, Croon, Spoon
I know all the words by heart
Now I just need the girl!

5 Likes

Steffi the Babysitter. :heart:

You’re welcome.

6 Likes

Same! I had a huge crush on Joel in college. I was fan girling so much when I finally got a chance to meet him about 20 years later at Cinematic Titanic! My husband was with me and took our picture. Such a good sport! Lol!

8 Likes

The game “done changed” since this question was asked, thanks to the presence of Yvette Nipar as Samantha Hunt in Doctor Mordrid.

15 Likes

Wait. Somehow I completely missed the board that this thread was posted to.

1 Like