General Reminder Regarding the Keep It Clean Rule.

Sorry, you still have to be nice to your kids even if they aren’t friendly with you. It’s like a law or something.

9 Likes

Oh, and as an alternative to dickweed once the Mods come for that, too… May I suggest calling someone else a Furbish Lousewort when you’re annoyed with them? I mean, yeah it takes a little longer but the plant is also classed as a “Lazarus Taxon,” as it was thought extinct but then it returned. So it’s a super-seasonal reference as well. :wink:

I also like “Cow Slobber” as an insult as it’s a nickname for Tradescandia aka Spiderwort, one of my fave perennials. So it’s not really that vicious of an insult regardless of how gross it sounds.

6 Likes

Eh, as long as I got ‘yo mama’ and ‘mother crabber’, I can do without plant based based expletives.

7 Likes

Unfurbished lousewart seems like a deeper dig.

7 Likes

But neither is to be confused with Irving Forbush. (I didn’t care for his grimdark reboot, either.)

6 Likes

Herewith, this is the only plant-based insult that will be permitted:

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries

10 Likes

[yawn] How derivative.

7 Likes

Jump up my butt!

5 Likes

Bite my scab, blowhole!

4 Likes

You’ve been flagged:

10 Likes

4 Likes

It was me, I apologize, I keep posting about skid marks and pie…although eating too much of one may cause the other…not that I will specify which is which.

I also removed my more offensive comments…

I’ll behave from now on and not get carried away…

SKID MARKS!!!

6 Likes

When someone starts spittin’ heat about Clan Lousewort, I bet you’ll change your mind.

1 Like

Lousewort? Your a sick man sheriff

2 Likes

Hey I know them, they owe me money.

2 Likes

Oh, yeah? Well, yo’ mamas in Clan Lousewort, you mother-crabber.

2 Likes

She very well could be. :person_shrugging: It’s been almost two years since she returned one of my phonecalls. Whadaya’ gonna’ do.

3 Likes

But has she returned your periodicals?

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

(into infinity)

She and my brother won’t return anything if they think they can get a buck for it on ebay.

1 Like

Well time for me to go put my knee up, because this forum isn’t enough for me.

4 Likes