Hey everybody. I have an apology to make.

I just want to know @FlyingSquid, who the @#$%! do you think you are? I mean, I know your type - flashy, making the scene, flaunting convention…walking into a party like you’re walking onto a yacht…

I’ve really enjoyed this forum - good people, good vibes - but, then, someone like you comes along. Some egomaniac who waltzes in and we’re all supposed to be like “Oh, is the great @FlyingSquid here to turn us on?”

You can stuff your sorrys in a sack, mister! I’m so angry right now that one fevered ego like you believes that-

Oh…oh my…I feel funny…I feel…am I…turned on?

(slinks out to have a cigarette)

10 Likes

I object!

6 Likes

fredgwynne

4 Likes

Or his gun? He’s packing heat, which considering all the flying monkeys and crap running around Oz, is probably pretty smart.

8 Likes

G*&^& da&^^ it you people now I’m r*&* ha*& and I got the f&^^* Jackie Brown reference and all this mot&^^** bull*&& I mean I’m really f&^&^& excited!!!

3 Likes

Did your cat walk over your keyboard?

5 Likes

NO!!!

I’m really turned on!!!

By your thread!

5 Likes

Well, you DID!

9 Likes

I didn’t mean to! I DIDN’T MEAN TO!

4 Likes

Involuntary on-turning still has consequences, young man!

The high court may well sentence you to TORCHA!

6 Likes

To be clear, it didn’t happen in the Bronx, right?

4 Likes

Don’t worry, I think I may have found the antidote to on-turning!

12 Likes

“Sorry about my face!”

6 Likes

3 Likes

Why’s there a crushed koosh ball pasted over his right eye, though? :confounded:

4 Likes

Hey ladies! Did you accidentally turn your man on? Just start squeaking like Kathy Ireland in Alien From L.A.! Mr. wyswysia asked me to please stop. :ok_hand:

6 Likes

A spelunking trip cures that.

4 Likes

I’ll forgive you if you tell me how many times a woman you are

5 Likes

I’m no California Lady, so :woman_shrugging:t3:

4 Likes

Are you a Rhode Island lady?

1 Like