Hey everybody. I have an apology to make.

6 Likes

I accept your apology. Now do it again.

7 Likes

Can I have my on shaken not turned?

5 Likes

Can we just both apologize and stop with the on-turning?

3 Likes

(No disrespect intended. Her English is better than my Japanese will ever be.)

3 Likes

If Robert Palmer and Jools Holland covering a Lowell George song turns you on, you can rest assured that it’s entirely intentional, and unapologetic, which is typical of dead people.

3 Likes

Oh. I knew that. Right, of course, I, uh, no problem. Don’t mention it. Please.

2 Likes

Might as well face it.

5 Likes

Is this the MST3K version of a rickroll? Because… Now I’m turned on.

8 Likes

See @FlyingSquid.

3 Likes

I can’t believe no one got to that before I did.

6 Likes

FlyingSquid would have you believe that the whole “turning on” incident was unintentional, accidental if you will, and also claims that you were not even the one meant to be turned on.

But ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you, why is it FlyingSquid, up to this very moment, refuses to clearly and unambiguously state exactly who was meant to be turned on and by what measures? And why did FlyingSquid willfully and recklessly ignore all the standard safety protocols which were clearly outlined by the international ATOP (Accidental Turn-On Prevention) treaty in Helsinki in 1987?

FlyingSquid’s denial of culpability in this matter lacks all credibility,

8 Likes

And, furthermore, to wit, habeus corpses, a just and moral punishment fitting the crime must be leavened against the perpetratrix unless each and every victim affected by @FlyingSquid’s – if that is in fact a real name – reckless disregardance of the clear provisions of IATOP is to whom apologized individually.

4 Likes

Yeah!

And what about SCARECROW’S BRAIN?!?!

5 Likes

Your freedoms end where someone else’s begin. Therefore, if you have been turned on by @FlyingSquid against your will, join the class action lawsuit now!

4 Likes

To be fair, one could ask what is the actual damage of all this accidental on-turning? Reckless though it may be, has Mr. Squid’s on-turning harmed anyone? Perhaps we should pause these proceedings to gather impact statements from those who’ve experienced these alleged “on-turnings.”

5 Likes

Now folks, we’re going to hear the word panties a lot in this trial, so let’s get those giggles out of the way right now.

[MST3K - Bobo says "panties" for 10 minutes - YouTube]

9 Likes

Oh dear. After reading that post, now I feel like I may have Roji Panty Complex!

5 Likes

Counsellor Cloud. May I call you Mc? You fail to realize that this “Squid” person has yet to declare just who perhaps has had these alleged experiences. How can we jump to impact statements at this time I ask you!

5 Likes

I declare Ape Law! Ape has sued Ape! @TheBindingPolymer, @wyswysia, @McCloud Ape shall never kill ape - YouTube

The Motion to Dismiss for Failure to State a Cause of Action is granted and the Court will entertain a motion for sanctions by flinging of poo.

7 Likes