It's not been what I expected....

mst3k907phone

“NOW TELL ME ABOUT THE BONUS FEATURES”

11 Likes

I’d be calling in only slightly less sleazily than that about the subject. But only slightly.

7 Likes

Right!?!?!?

cc: @mattmcg22 @ivan @Lesley

4 Likes

mst3k1302popcorn

Obligatory.

10 Likes

Clearly Kinga has been watching me eat popcorn.

5 Likes

You, too. We’ll make it through. We MSTies are the wind, baby!

7 Likes

I am a leaf on the wind.

4 Likes

There’s a lot to be said for spreading the season out over time. Binge watching has its place, but for a show like MST3K, I feel like having them all drop at the same time made it harder to appreciate each episode for what it was. Having the space between each movie gives them (and us) space to breathe. I’m loving season 13 so far–even more than seasons 11 and 12.

10 Likes

Totally agree, and welcome!

3 Likes

Amen to all of that - the episodes needing space to breathe, Season 13 rocking it out like it has, all of that.

Also, welcome to the forums!

3 Likes

I’ve very much appreciated the vibe of this season even if the experiments have yet to reach the heights of my favorites from the two Netflix seasons.

That said, I do think that they captured the essence of what MST3K is for me and I will be surprised if several new favorites are not waiting for me over the course of the rest of this season.

5 Likes

I admit, the click-bait thread topic got me. I was ready to jump in and be all “I see your point but here’s how you’re soooo wrong…” And instead, I find a wealth of praise and high fives all around. Love you guys.

We trusted Joel & Co to make good on our pledges, and so far, they’ve made great. I’m giddily anticipating all coming events!

8 Likes

You know I’m happy with the returns on my investment so far!

I just like always having something to look forward to. Really good move to spread these events out!

5 Likes

Right?! What a scamp, totally got me too!

5 Likes

Nick Offerman Laughing GIF

3 Likes