Just wondering..will MSD3K go “ALPHA”?

…um, alpha?

I’m still confused.

3 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

:blush:

Is now the time to admit that I had literally never noticed that the name at the top of the page was Mystery Science Discourse 3000?

…and this thread now suddenly makes sense. :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Most important of all… when will it go to ludicrous speed and from beta to alpha then plaid?
spaceballs GIF

9 Likes

We’re talking about this Discourse. Not the Gizmoplex.

4 Likes

Nothing to see here

As far as I know it hasn’t been available until today. So before today I guess they were calling it in development? What’s in a label anyways?

:v::heart::artificial_satellite::robot::film_projector::new_moon:

2 Likes

Oh…um… Ahem… Carry on then.

Whistles innocently

3 Likes

I think we should skip straight to Epsilon

3 Likes

I thought maybe I missed something,

2 Likes

I’m gonna give this technically-incorrectly-worded-but-we-all-know-what-the-OP-meant question a bump. It’s been about a year and I feel like this forum has admirably performed as a forum. Let’s bump this bad boy to Version 1.0, says I!

4 Likes

And skip the next two letters? Because after Beta it’s… GAMMA-ra and then DELTA-Knights.

5 Likes

And then Invasion of the EPSILON. That was a movie, right?

2 Likes

I don’t know. What if they decide that Discourse isn’t right for us?

Exhibit 379:

3 Likes

Stick it to the man! Post 25% of the replies!

3 Likes

If beta usually comes after alpha, then what happened to the alpha version of this forum? Is it still out there somewhere, watching us? :eyes:

2 Likes

The Alphas are living in the gym.

2 Likes

We have a gym here?

3 Likes

I don’t mess around with gym.

6 Likes

Two solos:

(Fun fact: the original theme’s composer, Joe Harnell, was voice actor Jess Harnell’s Dad.)

3 Likes