MST3K Season 13

The kitchen of tomorrow from "Design for Dreaming " didn’t seem dystopic

1 Like

I’d have to watch it again. I just watched the Rifftrax “Home of the Future 1999” one and…yeesh.

2 Likes
4 Likes

They did day that full members will have a way to send “guest pass” invitations of some sort. We’ll have to see how it goes.

1 Like

God, I hope these dubs are what were getting in Season 13. These are hilariously awful.

1 Like

All I know is March 4 can’t get here soon enough :+1::+1:

4 Likes

I mean like, YO, yo…

1 Like

Just like the old days….ahhh. I’m so glad they can do it the way they see fit again.

1 Like

This Fall, Jane Seymour is Colonel Wilma Deering in the WB’s pilot episode of The Black Hole: The Next Generation

5 Likes

So far I’m really liking the different vibes the three shorts featured so far:

Pipeline to the Clouds has this mellow, easygoing style.
Let’s Make a Meal in 20 Minutes! has the brevity with easy targets for Jonah and the Bots.
Court Case is a classic educational that’s always giving something Emily and the Bots something to work with.

I was very excited when they announced that shorts were coming back and I’m liking what I’m seeing so far!

11 Likes

Is anyone else involuntarily thinking and/or singing “/And we’ll monitor their necks!” during the new theme song, or is it just me?

3 Likes

Wait… neck monitoring has been initiated?! Why hadn’t anyone told us?!

3 Likes

Will there be more of Jonah and the gauntlet robots for season 13
the first couple of the movies season 13 was great,
but the new crew is not so good
Hey Joel better off keeping Jonah.

1 Like

Yes?

1 Like

Yes, Jonah hosts half the episodes. Emily hosts four and Joel hosts two. And then all three of them for the Christmas episode.

5 Likes

Also, Emily and her Tom aren’t new. They’ve done several of the Tours.

2 Likes

Love you all, but I’m really not up for Battle Royale 3. Sorry. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

5 Likes

ok ty

1 Like

ty how do you know all this

3 Likes

I guess I just follow it too closely. :grin:

There’s a thread somewhere that I cannot find that breaks down the episode and who may be hosting each one based on some evidence and some estimation.

3 Likes