MST3K's What If...?

I always liked the spin off “WHAT THE…?”

But in the spirit of things…“What if there was a monster ?” at the end of Monster A Go Go

5 Likes

If he’s short by a lot, he’ll have to be Furlongs O’Keefe, or possibly Feet O’Keefe.

If he’s only a little short, he could be Nautical Miles O’Keefe.

8 Likes

What if Jet Jaguar smashed that kid against a rock?

5 Likes

What if the Steves had let the Blood Beast survive to lay its shrimp in everyone.

3 Likes

What if Ted Nelson’s wife had bought crackers - rye crisps, Sociables, anything?

7 Likes

Suddenly, Quentin Tarantino perks up at the mention of ‘Feet O’Keefe.’

9 Likes

Edit - I made an off-topic request and then deleted – thank you @MichaelRobertson for helping a guy out.

And to get it back on topic…

What if…? Tom forgot to put water in his tires in Eegah?

7 Likes

Give me ‘What if Spider Man’s Clone Lived’. Since it was one of the few ‘What If’s’ where the change made everything better.
That was one of the horrific flaws of ‘What If’. Nearly every change made everything worse, despite the fact you could easily see changes that made things better.
Although I always thought the one were Iron Man was left in the past by Doom and ended up replacing King Arthur (due to Art’s death) had a missed opportunity ending.

4 Likes

What If: Godzilla Fought the Amazing Colossal Man?
What If: Prince of Space had Been Assigned to Hunt Down the Alien Fugitive?
What If: The Brute Man, Melting Man, Indestructible Man, Projected Man, and Transparent Man Teamed Up?
What If: Parts, the Clonus Affair, was Remade (wait, that actually happened and they had to sue to get the money they were owed)

6 Likes

Suddenly I have a whole new appreciation of the “At Your Fingertips” series and I don’t think I like that.

:corn: :seedling:

4 Likes

What if The Pumaman was actually part of the MCU

11 Likes

Wasn’t there an episode where Tom Servo went back in time and kept Mike from becoming a janitor, so it was his mean brother who was stuck on the Satellite of no-longer-Love?

Also, what if they were subject to watching 1990’s ‘Captain America’?

5 Likes

What if there wasn’t any more Reba?

6 Likes

Or worse… CA starring Dave Ryder…

2 Likes

I’ve gotta check that out. Looks good from the trailer.

2 Likes

What if Torgo continued in Frank’s job after Village of the Giants?

9 Likes

DON’T EVEN THINK THAT!!! yipes!

3 Likes

What If Jim Left (and not Joel)?

4 Likes

What if Vadinho just decided to make himself the Puma Man?

6 Likes

We’d all be sitting here lamenting how the show’s funniest days were behind it 15-20 years ago, and it’s a shame no one has the nerve to pull the trigger. Y’know, just like how everyone talks about The Simpsons. :upside_down_face:

5 Likes