Phishing Scammers

Re:TRANSFER OF US$ 2.5 MILLION INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

CitiBank Citigold Jakarta Indonesia
Landmark BuildingJL.
Jendral Sudirman,
No. 1, Jakarta, 12910, 12910,
Indonesia.

Dear Beneficiary,

This is Mr. John C. Gerspach, the Chief Financial Officer CitiBank Indonesia.

We are so very much pleased to notify you about your over-dues fund that has been in our custody for sometimes now. This fund was brought to our bank by World Bank officials as your overdue/accrued interest funded.

Now, we have been instructed to make transfer of the fund into your account without any delays. So this is the main reason we have contacted you for this payment of your US$2,500,000.00 (TWO MILLION, FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) as was instructing to us.

Following general meeting held with the governments of Indonesia, and in conjunction with my bank and the worlds bank officials, it was agreed that all foreigner debt must be settled with immediately effect of which you were chosen among the beneficiaries to be paid.

We have not much more time left since we have already consumed enormously time in contacting our respective customers and beneficiaries for their super swift payments.

Heed to me and reconfirm your identification for example, your international passport or your driving license, with your designated bank accounts details.

Try and comply with essentials requirements to ensure the swifty release of these funds into your account immediately without any further more delays.

I will personally help you to make sure you receive your funding without any stress because we shall commence immediately as soon as we have you feedback from you.

Best Regardings,

Mr. John C. Gerspach,
Chief Financial Officer,
CitiBank Indonesia.

Oh boy! More Fundings! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

I’m reverting to Grandma’s method of just stashing bags of cash under the mattress and in that storage drawer underneath the stove.

Disclaimer: don’t actually do this. If your place gets destroyed in a fire you really WILL be screwed, blued, and tattooed. What the fire doesn’t take, the looters will. This is part of family lore.

1 Like

Get outta this thread with your correct, useful information!

I’m no investment professional, Felix, but I’m thinking your pitch needs some fine-tuning.

1 Like

SOLD!! Where do I sign :money_mouth_face: :moneybag:

2 Likes

CENTRAL BANK OF GHANA
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTORATE OF OPERATIONS
FOREIGN INHERITANCE PAYMENTS & SETTLEMENT
CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT, EAST LEGON, ACCRA, GHANA
P.M.B 018, ACCRA, GHANA

ATTEN: UNPAID BENEFICARY

RE: FINAL PAYMENT RECONCILATION

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR PAYMENT FILE HAS BEEN RE-VISITED AND RECONCILED IN-LINE WITH THE NEW CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT REFORMATION GUIDELINE, AND THUS CONFIRMED YOU BONAFIDE BENEFICIARY OF INHERITANCE PROCEEDS WITH ACCRUED INTEREST IN THE TUNE OF $10,500,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS.

WE HAVE DISCOVER AND FRAUWT WITH DISMAY THAT YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN UNNECESSARILY DELAYED SINCE 2015 BY CORRUPT OFFICIALS TRYING TO DIVERT YOUR FUNDING INTO THEIR PRIVATE ACCOUNTS. HENCE, TO FORESTALL SECURITY ON YOUR FUND, WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT LOCALLY THROUGH OUR TAILORING SWIFT CARD PAYMENT WITH UNITED BANK OF AFRICA (UBA). WE HAVE ORGANIZED A PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION NUMBER (PIN) ATM DEBITING CARD AS THIS WILL ENABLE YOU AND ONLY YOU TO HAVE DIRECT CONTROL OF YOUR $10,500,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLAREDS. WE HAVE SET-UP AN INVESTIGATIONARY MACHINERY TO STRICTLY MONITOR THE PROCESSED TO AVOID REPUDIATION OF THE HOPELESSLY SITUATIONS CREATED IN THE PAST BY CORRUPTING OFFICIALS.

BASED ON THE LATEST PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT, YOUR PAYMENT HAS BEEN GAZETTED TO BE PAID TO YOU VIA ATM DEBITING CARD. BY THIS PROCESS, AN ATM CARD WILL BE ISSUED ON YOUR NAME AND YOUR $10,500,000.00 UNITED STATES DOLLARS WILL BE LOADER INTO IT AND DELIVERED TO YOUR POSTAGE/MAILING ADDRESSING WITH ACTIVATION INSTRUCTIONS THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO ACTIVATE THE CARD AND WITHDRAWAL MONEY FROM ANY BANKER ATM WORLDWIDE.

YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO CONTACT ACCREDITED TAILORED SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER UNITED BANK OF THE AFRICA (UBA) TO CONCLUDED THE DELIVERY ARRANGEMENT OF YOUR ATM DEBITING CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS AS INSTRUCTION HAS BEEN FORWARDED TO THEM. NOTE THAT WE HAVE CHOSEN UNITED BANK OF THE AFRICA (UBA) TO PAY YOUR FUND BECAUSE THEY HAVE A GLOBAL PAYMENTS TECHNOLOGY THAT ENABLES CONSUMERS, BUSINESSES, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS AND THE GOVERNMENT TO USE DIGITAL CURRENCY INSTEAD OF CASHES AND CHEQUES.

CONTACT UNITED BANK OF THE AFRICA (UBA) TAILORED SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER WITH THE BELOW CONTACT DETAILS.

CONTACT PERSON: MR. SOLOMONY KWAME KITCHEEN.
DIRECTOR, TAILORED SWIFT CARD PAYMENTS
UNITED BANK OF THE AFRICA (UBA)
14TH FLOOR 51/55 SPINDEX ROAD ACCRA GHANA
CONTACT EMAIL: :upside_down_face:

ALSO FOR YOUR SECURITYS, YOU ARE ADVISED TO STOP FURTHER COMMUNICATION WITH ANY OR OTHER PERSON(S) TO AVOID ANY HITCHINGS/LAPSES AGAIN RECEIVING YOUR PAYMENT. NOTE THAT BECAUSE OF IMPOSTORINGS, WE HEREBY ISSUED YOU A CODE OF CONDUCT WHICH IS (ATM-1050). YOU WILL INDICATED THIS CODE WHEN CONTACTING THE TAILORED SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER USING IT AS YOUR SUBJECTS.

THANK YOU AND DO CONTACT THE TAILORED SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER NOW.

YOURS FAITH FULLY,

MR. SAMUEL EMUMELU
HEAD, DIRECTORATE OF OPERATIONS
CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENTS & SETTLEMENT
CENTRAL BANK OF GHANA (BOG)

Well I sure don’t need any Hitchings nor Imposterings to get my Tailored Swift millions :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Bro, see if you can convince ya boy Samuel to throw his millions at the Season 14 Crowdfund? :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE BELOW CAREFULLY, CAN YOU HANDLE THIS PROJECT?

DEARLY BELOVED FRIEND,

My name is Caroling Morrsom. I am cancer patient and disease has taken over my entire system according to my medical record diagnosis.

I want to donate my inheritance of €21.3 Million that my late husband left with financial institution to you in specifically because recently, the doctor told me that I might not survive latest Surgery which I have been booked up for.

I want you to use 25% of funding to build orphanage homes in your country, while 20% goes to cancer research programs, and then donate 25% to institutions housing elderly couples who cannot gives birth, and homelessness children in their lifetime just like I and my later husband. The remaining 30% goes to you as person who agrees to carry out my last wish and testify so I will give you more and more detailings only if you are willingful and ready to handle this project.

For more details and urgent attentions, Please reply me as soon as possible via:

Name- Ms Charity Odo,
Email : cardservices@ :upside_down_face:

with this proposals to make sure my message is delivered to rightful person.

Thank you

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Caroling Morrsom.

Yeah, ‘housing elderly couples who cannot gives birth’ is a big deal these days :thinking:

Bad news: turns out that it’s just a huge sack of bottle caps. [sad trombone]

2 Likes

What, you’re telling me that you have suspicions about a woman claiming to have millions of dollars in holdings at the prestigious “financial institution”. I’m shocked, SHOCKED I say.

1 Like

But CAN YOU HANDLE THIS PROJECT?

Fraid not. I have enough trouble handling my own project :grimacing:

Hello,

Christmas Loan Offer.

We are Jordain Financially Investment Company offering Christmas loan on Corporate and personal Loan at 3% interest rate for duration of 10 years. We also pay 1% commission to brokens, who introduce project owners for finance or other opportunities.

Please get back me if you interested in more details.

Best regardings,

Bobb L. Catoed
Jordain Financially Loan Company.

I dunno… 1% commissions on brokens seems a bit low :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 Likes

I’m broken… where’s my commission, Bobbb?

I liked it better when I thought the last name was “Catfood.”

morris the cat GIF

1 Like

If only the spammers could just hie themselves out of the room this efficiently, too.

I still get those Phishing attempts on DA’s chat/DM thing. Same ones I mentioned upthread months and months ago. Blah blah blah your art’s neat and we’d like to make a mural/game/line of instant oatmeal cups out of it, etc. We have money, in a vague, utterly noncommittal way of course.

They can never even paste my username into the message. Or just randomly choose one piece of art to mention by name.

Nobody really puts their back into their scams anymore and damn but that’s depressing. :wink:

1 Like

I know, right?

For a while I was getting calls from half way around the world (I could tell by the delay), and the people at the other end spoke with a stereotypical Indian accent.

I’d engage them, just trying to make their day weird, but once told them they were lying and I could prove it. I ask where they physically were, and they said Miami. I ask why my caller ID said Texas, and the answer was it’s where the company HQ was located. I ask what the weather was like, and, after a bit of typing in the background, ‘clear, and the temp is about 24 or 25’.

Gee, at least read up on the country you’re trying to scam.

There’s some YouTube channels that are devoted to messing with these Indian scammers… Kitboga is one of them where they sound like old ladies and will mess with them for hours :rofl:
Scammer Payback will hack into their computers and delete their files.

1 Like

Hi Dear?

Greetings dear?
And how are you?

I know you will be so surprised reading from me today but considered this a dive in intervention. My name is Mrs. Sharon Karen Dowd, widowing with stage 4 cancers.

I saw your email in my search for someone I can trust to assist and utilize proceeds realized from my estates and investments for charity, basically helping less privileged, widows and orphans because according to doctors my days are really numbered. I desire to entrust this amount of money in your caring and It is my last wishing to use this moneys strictly for charity hence seek sincerely heart to actualize this as my healthy no longer permits me.

I am willing to give you substantial part of fundings for your personal and private family needings so reply to my email and give me your words never to betray my trusting. I have to rest myselfs now and will explaining further when I heard from you.

Thanks
Mrs. Sharon Karen Dowd,

Well ‘Mrs’ Sharon Karen that’s widowed :roll_eyes: I might betray your trusting so continue to rest yourselfs.