Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

It’s baaaaaaack…

2 Likes

Speaking of coming back, a film cancelled by studio acquisition has returned

2 Likes

Never read the comic, but it looks interesting.

1 Like

I AM SO EXCITED!!!

3 Likes

I am very stoked about this (and glad they’re only releasing half a season at a time - it’s hard to binge-watch a whole season in a couple days), but I’m avoiding this trailer. Stranger Things thrives on its mystery, and I don’t need to see 3-and-half minutes of footage. I wanna be surprised. :exploding_head:

But I am soooooo excited!!

1 Like
4 Likes

I know what I’m watching this weekend!

1 Like

New Charlie Brown special out!

1 Like

Cronenberg: “Uh, line, Kristen?”

1 Like

Hells yeah Cronenberg!

2 Likes

Brings new meaning to the phrase, “Comedy is dead.”

1 Like

I guess I’ll get a free trial of Prime so I can binge-watch the new Kids In The Hall season. That trailer has me excited!

1 Like

Here’s someone calling out the sites that report fake Netflix news:

2 Likes

So this just dropped, for all my Marvel fans out there.

2 Likes

Not sure if anything can beat “Ragnarok”… But this looks promising. Could end up being the first movie I see in a theater since *“Ford VS Ferrari”?

(Actually I’m not 100% sure if it was FvF or “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker”? I saw RoS twice in theater, both times in the Dolby Cinema space the location had, and FvF three times, the last time it wasn’t playing in the Dolby Cinema space… Yeah, not the worst two movies to see in a theater before a global pandemic makes sitting down in sticky seats sitting next to people laughing and coughing and sneezing… Ok, maybe I won’t be going back…)

1 Like

I did go see ‘In the Heights’ in the theater during the brief period when it seemed safe.

How wrong we were.

1 Like

I remember when I thought it was safe to go back in the water.

1 Like

It’s not.

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

It’s got three big things going for it:

1. The same director as Thor: Ragnarok, Taika Waititi, a.k.a., “Korg.” Waititi called Thor: Love and Thunder “the craziest film” he’s ever done, “…as if 10-year-olds told us what should be in a movie and we said yes to every single thing.”
  2. It’s based on a killer story run in the comic book The Mighty Thor (MCU ties to the Guardians of the Galaxy and other related issues notwithstanding). If you haven’t read it, I won’t spoil it for you. If Waititi can do it justice…
  3. Waititi got Christian Bale onboard to play the villain, supposedly on the strength of the script.

I’m optimistic.

2 Likes