RiffTrax

I think the “atomic time machine” is an early interociter.

4 Likes

A new insurance-related short from Bridget and Mary Jo! A very pleasant surprise when I opened my email today:

6 Likes

Received my Rifftrax Live: Amityville 4 blu-ray and bonus Attack of the Super Monsters DVD today.

And in Super Monsters, they got me in the very second riff.

The first shot is a jump cut to the Earth in space, with a very trilly descending synth sound playing in the background. I thought to myself, “that sounds like the old SCTV bumpers…”

And what does Mr. Corbett say not only a second later? “SCTV.” :rofl:

I think I’m in for a treat.

6 Likes

Super Monsters is one of my favorites.

6 Likes

Super Monsters is SO-O-O-O GOOD!

5 Likes

New Christmas short!

5 Likes

More Bridget! More Mary Jo!! More Christmas shorts!!!

3 Likes

This looks amazing:

8 Likes

If you’re signed up for the Rifftrax mailing list, be sure to check your spam folder for their annual $10 gift certificate!

If you’re not, sign up so you can get one next year. It’s a great way to pick up one of those riffs you didn’t buy because you were saving for Christmas.

16 Likes

I got mine, just trying to decide what to use it on (I have a week to choose). I always forget they send these out, so every year it’s a nice surprise.

Thanks, Rifftrax, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year back at ya.

7 Likes

It was!

3 Likes

Me looking at the monsters. Can’t wait until this ends in a few minutes.

71dc629b-8baa-4d01-b83d-8caf88b7297a_text

4 Likes

I just watched the last short in my Rifftrax backlog. Time to buy some more. I timed this perfectly with the $10 gift card.

4 Likes

The Christmas Deer was good, I’ve seen that short before, maybe in school?

Project Eliminator - I’ve enjoyed the other Carradine’s they’ve riffed, but this one wasn’t so hot. (BTW - it had a couple of Soultaker actors in the cast).

I should have gone with the Christmas Monster’s thing

2 Likes

I bought San Franpsycho and Chapter 1 of the Adventures of Shazam, using both my gift card and the SANTA code

5 Likes
5 Likes

RE: that Fishin’ with Rifftrax photo at the top, can we talk about Kevin’s badass skull ring in that video?

Screenshot 2022-12-29 at 11.19.09 AM

4 Likes

And the 23% off New Year Sale is now live. NEWYEAR is the code. Probably some of the best deals you’ll get all year.

10 Likes

Bought the Rifftrax Live MST3K Reunion show on DVD! Haven’t watched the digital stream yet but looking forward nonetheless.

7 Likes

I’m having another Christmas celebration, I picked up the Monster’s Christmas and the 2 Christmas tree shorts they offered recently, Watching the one that’s supposedly set in the Ukraine, and I’m busting a gut over Kevin’s

Riff

“This week on, “Sonny Bono Disappoints a Pre-Teen Boy””

Then later, he compares him to Dennis Eckersley - LMAO

4 Likes