RiffTrax

I watch on my Roku. It does say on the RiffTrax Friends page that iOS and Android apps are coming soon. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

I [get my husband to] download and put them on a Plex server, which I then I access through a Roku.

1 Like

I download the shows and upload them to our PLEX. I can access the PLEX through Google Chromecast and watch on our big TV. (or a computer)

1 Like

I also use a Plex media server. They have an Android and Apple app you might be able to use. You can get a free account pretty easily that will do pretty much all you probably need.

I download all episodes and they live on a server here in the house. I use a homemade PLEX-type application to serve them up at each TV. The whole system is self-contained, so no internet connection is required to watch things.

Our iMac just died a few months ago, so we’re out on that front for now, but I definitely have used that to stream to the AppleTV in the past.

I almost added to my original post that I was afraid this would end in me building a Plex server and all the replies so far point that way.

1 Like

mst3k-join-us

3 Likes

I have the Rifftrax app on my Firestick. Anything I buy is immediately available for streaming on my big screen. Add in a Rifftrax Friends subscription, and it’s worth the used HDMI port on the back of my TV by itself.

I watch on Roku. I bought one for like $15 on Black Friday a few years back and have had no regrets.

1 Like

17 posts were split to a new topic: PLEX And Other Personal Streaming Servers Peeled the personal video server discussion off into its own thread

If you want to see it unriffed…

2 Likes
2 Likes

I remember watching that Little Mermaid when I was younger! I rented it thinking it was like the Disney version.

Spoiler: It was not like the Disney version.

1 Like

Feeders (and Feeders 2) are great! The absolute lowest end of low-budget stuff. Think Curse of Bigfoot or Suburban Sasquatch without all the pricey Hollywood bling.

(Come to think of it, Things might be even lower budget. But they’re in the same ballpark.)

3 Likes
2 Likes

Ator: The Fighting Eagle will be going up free on YouTube Tuesday.

2 Likes
4 Likes

YESSSS. I loved Lady Mobster and will always turn up for a Lifetime cheese sandwich with MJ & B.

7 Likes

And the Emmy goes to …

3 Likes

Is that J. Peterman from Seinfeld I see there?! :joy:

3 Likes