RiffTrax

Watched it and of course loved it. This also had fellow Canucks Nicholas Campbell from The Shape of Things to Come and David Gardner from the Robocop TV series.
R.I.P Kamar De Los Reyes.

1 Like

Wow, the astronauts in The X from Outer Space really suck at space. Did they go to the same school as the King Dinosaur crew?

2 Likes

Bill’s song cracks me up every time.

1 Like
4 Likes

It was bound to happen.

1 Like

Grabbed before the Disney Lawyers can step in and say, “Well, actually…”

By golly, they’ve done it!

1 Like

“NOOOOOOO copyright protection, my friend!”

3 Likes

I like their new shirt.

No copyright!

5 Likes

you-crazy-son-of-a-bitc

4 Likes
1 Like

Just got a nice bonus with my paycheck, so does that mean I should splurge on a T-Shirt with a joke that mostly only dedicated Rifftrax and MST3K fans will understand?

Yes it does.

6 Likes

RiffTrax posted a Best of Norman compilation.

3 Likes

Yeah, OK. I held out for a few days because I actually need another MST/Rifftrax shirt like the world needs another Batman reboot, but… Nooooo willpower! (whistle)

5 Likes

I would totally get that one, but I suspect the shipping fee would be more than the shirt!

1 Like

There’s a new VOD, Grimtrax, featuring shorts that were initially thought to be too dark. I’m really excited for this one.

4 Likes

I just watched Leadfoot, so I shudder to think what would have gone in the “too dark” pile.

2 Likes

Just made a purchase a few days ago, but GrimTrax looks like a must-see.

2 Likes

Hmm, I thought it was about grim riffing ghosts coming out to satirize.

1 Like

Survived it and loved it. Even with these types of shorts MK&B still brought the funny.

My takes:
Short 2- The (Grand)mother in this reminded me of Lisa’s mom saying she had cancer like it’s no biggie in The Room. Bella Swan had more emotion than Mother Goose in this.
Short 3- Short was basically if Quentin Tarantino directed Shake Hands with Danger.
Short 4- The stepfather is a beer drinker, even though this was filmed in Utah and was from BYU.
For the last short I honestly didn’t know ACI did animated ones as well.

1 Like