RiffTrax

BURNING DESSERT! This year’s Rifftrax Live is POINT BREAK with Keanu Vicharta and Pat Sways!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rifftrax/rifftrax-live-2024-point-break-in-theaters-aug-8-and-13

6 Likes

And they’re doing the show in Minneapolis! I’m going in person for sure!

5 Likes

Jebus H. Christmas, yes!
Neeneenaanaanuunuu Reeves, not-Don Swayze and a Busey - any Busey?
Pledged already!

2 Likes

And it’s back!! I just backed RiffTrax Live 2024: POINT BREAK - in theaters Aug 8 & 13! on @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rifftrax/rifftrax-live-2024-point-break-in-theaters-aug-8-and-13?ref=android_thanks_share

4 Likes

Yay!

5 Likes

It’ll make a great RiffTrax double bill with Road House.

3 Likes

I figured it would be right to cover the launch. Might cover each update too, we’ll see how it goes.

2 Likes

They’ll hit the goal today for sure. Then the stretch goals begin, the real fun part.
Oh, and Fungicide was just added to Rifftrax Friends.
UGH!
If that was submitted as a film school project, it would be deleted faster than Coyote vs. Acme

6 Likes

A little less than $2000 to go to hit their goal.

Can’t wait to see what they do with this.

3 Likes

:rofl:

9 Likes

yay!!

7 Likes

Thank you, everyone who pledged already.

Now the fun starts. Fingers crossed that an audiobook of The Naked Clone is a stretch goal.

2 Likes

Woo hoo fully funded! Now we will be tempted to change our pledges when the stretch goals are announced :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That was a stretch goal for RAD and has been sent out, so hopefully something else.

1 Like

I thought the ebook was a Rad stretch goal, not the audiobook.

The audiobook was part of the RAD Digital +Stretch goals tier.

From update #32:

Nick Nolte Audiobook

Mike, Kevin, Bill, Sean and Conor have put on their best Nolte impressions and committed their words to MP3, WAV and FLAC for your listening enjoyment! If you backed this campaign at the $75 DIGITAL ONLY + DIGITAL STRETCH reward level or above, The Naked Clone audiobook is already a part of your rewards! If not, it will be available for purchase on RiffTrax dot com and various audiobook outlets very soon.

1 Like

Ah, I see. Has it just not been released yet?

No it will show up on the RiffTrax site sometime down the line.

1 Like

Okay. Until then, I’ll just have to get by on Mike reading the entire script of Whizzo.

1 Like

I think the nick nolte audio book will be available to buy soon.

1 Like