SURVEY SAYS: We need your feedback on the SOFT LAUNCH of Season 13 and the Gizmoplex!

No solution but thought I’d say I did the exact same thing. Put Zepthire instead of Zeppy without thinking to double check first.

At least there will be two people with the cool “dunce” badge

8 Likes

Yes, two or three times a week was so cute!

Try two to three times every fifteen minutes. :innocent:

10 Likes

They shouldn’t have given me a Comments section at the end; I’ve gone and made myself weepy. I was 10 when I first caught this show on Comedy Central and I’m 42 now, THIS SHOW IS ONE OF MY INSIDE OUT ISLANDS OK :sob:

18 Likes

I had this same issue, but I discovered the problem: there’s a “continue” button that I couldn’t see because the text was white on white. Anyone else having this issue, try highlighting the screen.

8 Likes

Alright! Glad to know I’m not alone. Maybe our badge is even cooler….

6 Likes

OH MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YES

It took inhuman levels of restraint to keep me from filling out a novel in the Comments sections at the end. I just wanted to gush about anything/everything.

Which is to say, I totally get that weepy feeling and the Inside Out metaphor.

This show represented/represents an absolute happy place for me, and I’m grateful beyond gratitude that I read about it as a video game-playing youngster and found it as a junior high student.

9 Likes

Submitted! That was an easy and fun survey to take! :smiley:

Thank you once again!

7 Likes

The article in question, courtesy of Electronic Gaming Monthly.

This is what made me a MSTie before I saw * one second * of actual show footage or even knew what the hell the characters looked like.

Much younger me after reading that: “THIS IS THE COOLEST THING THAT EVER COOLED IN THE HISTORY OF COOL”

16 Likes

Whoa, the last sentence! It’s like they knew!

10 Likes

FOR REAL

More like NostradaMST, amirite

8 Likes

Good lords, I gushed in that box like a starstruck teen…the phrase “I’m so glad to be on this ride and can’t wait to see what’s next” may have been typed…

9 Likes

SURVEY’d!

9 Likes

I think I’m done, but I just woke up from a nap, so it could have just been a dream.

8 Likes

OR WAS IT

10 Likes

We may never know!

8 Likes

Welcome (and prepare for 1001 “raisin snail” jokes about your username)

9 Likes

We needed a write-in category there so I could say “if I set a home page on my phone browser, it would be the forums”

11 Likes

So instead of Joy, you’ve got a Joel?

8 Likes

I am in on the survey.

I do not spend “enough” time here. Too much “dumb” stuff (real life) keeps me away.

I will try to do better.

8 Likes

The Office Reaction Thank you!  GIF

10 Likes