SURVEY SAYS: We need your feedback on the SOFT LAUNCH of Season 13 and the Gizmoplex!

Here’s hoping, for sure!

And welcome to the forums!

8 Likes

Done. Hope I win!

9 Likes

Wait. Is that a BUTTERFINGER?

5 Likes

Okay, this is silly of me. I put my username in wrong at the end of the survey. Anything I can do without filling it out again?

6 Likes

I thought it meant the '70s pilot The Stranger that was the MST3K experiment Stranded in Space.
I can talk anywhere there except Ward E.

7 Likes

Which is fine, as long as we keep in mind that it’s not a Tiffany lamp but a Debbie Gibson lamp.

6 Likes

Where’s the option for “Constantly, I may have a problem?”

19 Likes

The only reason I was ‘meh’ on the merch is that I’m in a temporary living situation and am not in a good position to accumulate more stuff.

Otherwise, I’d be all about the stuff.

8 Likes

Send me your stuff, I’ll hold on to it for ya.

6 Likes

Survey filled out! Looking forward to a new badge!

9 Likes

immediately checks forum to see if I have a new badge

9 Likes

That was a good set of questions. A whole LOT of good questions, but a good set of them. Hoping to win me some episodes, :smiley:

10 Likes

It was a survey that was actually fun to put some thought into and fill out, yeah.

Also, welcome aboard the forums!

7 Likes

Umm… let’s just say I was foolish enough to mistype my account name as Servo1974 instead of Servo74 at the end of the survey. Anyone know how to go back into the survey to fix something like that……hypothetically speaking, of course.

I’m hoping to still get my badge, instead of a badge of shame that says “I forgot my username” :joy:. If I, uh, actually did something like that :grimacing:

9 Likes

I liked the slider/button survey format. I dont have the time or patience for surveys that require a lot of written narrative. GREAT JOB!!!

10 Likes

Thanks for participating, and welcome to the forum!

9 Likes

Yeah, the format here worked much better than any numerical survey thing. The visuals made it all pop.

Also, welcome aboard the forums!

10 Likes

Done and done. Had to do some interesting poking at my phone screen to get the questions to slide, but it worked. Always happy to throw my two cents (and Kickstarter pledge) in!

8 Likes

@Lesley The survey gets stuck for me immediately, at “So… let’s get started”. Firefox and Chrome. There’s no button or anything I can press to proceed.

5 Likes

@Lesley It appears to be working now…

6 Likes