Tell me you're an MST3K fan without telling me you're an MST3K fan

Which show?

1 Like

Something nice. Iā€™m easy.

But you would guess that for just a dinner and a show.

2 Likes

How can I keep this from Gladys?

6 Likes

When I shut down my computer for the day, I say, ā€œSLEEP!ā€

12 Likes

I miss those home shopping channels. Yā€™know, the kind which sold stuff that only a mad scientistā€™s goofy henchman would love. :tv:

8 Likes

Fact: In addition to my huge greatness, Iā€™m quite a guy. :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks glad to be aboardā€¦ ready for the ride.

8 Likes

Sideburns donā€™t need your sympathy.

8 Likes

I am very respectful towards someoneā€™s rent-to-own couch.

5 Likes

I can tell you a documentary-lengthā€™s amount about The War Civil. For one thing, there was a really good buffet in Gettysburg.

6 Likes

Iā€™m craving a Mesozoic Ranch dino-steak for lunch, but theyā€™re closed Mondays!! :frowning_face:

5 Likes

I could go for a ā€œFlame grilled, deep fried, crime against natureā€. Iā€™ll meet you there!

6 Likes

Sometimes Iā€™m trying to move something thatā€™s stuck and each time I try to move it, Iā€™ll say, ā€œMark Sevenā€¦! Mark Sevenā€¦! MARK SEVEN, DAMMIT!ā€

6 Likes

I never refer to my carā€™s gas tank as being empty; I say that it contains E gallons.

9 Likes

I do loves me some Willie Lo Mein.

7 Likes

Whenever I see baby oil on the shelf, I vomit profusely!

5 Likes

After I take a shower, I like to haul my house guests in to the station.

6 Likes

Hoiuh, muh nahm esh Maxsh Keller. And this is ā€¦ noā€¦sorryā€¦canā€™t complete this sentence without laughing! ā€¦ /* ETA OK, fine, itā€™s my hamsterā€¦namedā€¦Henryā€¦and itā€™s totally not a gerbil and he just loves running around in my van! fine! */

8 Likes

I practice the deadly art of Gymkata.

11 Likes

None of my friends or family even bat an eye these days at my interpretive-dance-and-Theremin-playing performances. No matter how many walls I crash into.

10 Likes