🦃 Today’s Turkey Day Vote is LIVE! 🦃 It's a race between THE HORROR OF PARTY BEACH and DADDY-O!

I think more people were introduced to the show in the Sci-Fi years than in the Comedy Central years. I wonder if Joel’s return in Season 13 even mattered that much to a lot of people. They’re waiting for Mike.

3 Likes

Oh cripes, that’s quite the reversal from where things stood when I voted.

I’m cursed, I tells ye, cursed!

6 Likes

Only with excellent taste in crappy movies. [smooch]

7 Likes

This is what I think of you people who voted for The Horror of Party Beach.

2 Likes

Mmm, I don’t know about that. Joel had 3 fan-voted episodes in 2020, and had 2 of the 4 in 2021 (with Moon Men making its Turkey Day debut).

Joel also had 46 episodes in the MST Top 100 backers poll in 2016. So while there might be folks who refuse to watch anything before season 8 (and if you’re one of them, please chime in, tell us why). I’d suggest that plenty of fans are watching and enjoying them all.

Now, there are fan favorites, Mike has his (Space Mutiny to name one), as does Joel (Manos) - so maybe we fixate on those, but otherwise, I wouldn’t call us bizarre.

3 Likes

Disclaimer: I don’t dislike Party Beach. But it lacks the magic of John Williams and “Alphabet Antics.”

5 Likes

If I understand the situation correctly, they’re going to have a very, very long wait.

2 Likes

I LOVE THESE TWO EPISODES SO VERY MUCH AND IT’S SO CRUEL TO PUT THEM INTO OPPOSITION AGAINST EACH OTHER LIKE THIS

[weeps tenderly]

7 Likes

8 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This must be the World Championship he was talking about!

7 Likes

EULABELLE!

She will always get my vote over anything, even stuffing! She’d solve any mystery faster than you can say Jessica Fletcher, and then we can laugh at everyone when they don’t listen to her, and then enjoy her, “I told you so” at the end. Why didn’t they make a TV series of her? They could’ve pitted her against Hazel for ratings.

6 Likes

Oh, for real. No matter which one I choose, I’m going to feel really bad about not choosing the other one!

4 Likes

“Buuut he is with us aaaaalways…”

[cue Torgo theme]

1 Like

Look Polish Everyone!

6 Likes

Always have. :mans_shoe:

3 Likes

OKAY, I MADE A DECISION

it tore me apart, but i made a decision

5 Likes

James Dean Breaking Up GIF by The Room

4 Likes

It’s just Turkey Day. You should really just relax.

6 Likes

I vote for Sodium. Nowait, I’m voting for hiking up pants. Nowait…I’m…OVERLOAD!!! TILT!

Sodium. Final answer.

4 Likes

You take that back!

It hasn’t been just Turkey Day since 1991.

3 Likes