Toys! Toys! Toys!

Hail hydra.

3 Likes

Grabbed another of these metal Hot Wheels SW ships.

10 Likes

I love this series. I lost all of my micro machines, but I really enjoyed those too.

4 Likes

The stands actually work! Give somebody a bonus, please!

4 Likes

Went shopping.

This is the way.

12 Likes

Ooo post build updates.

I really want this one:

I just have no place to put it once it’s done.

8 Likes

If I get a big pile of money that will definitely be in the running, but this one might edge it out.

5 Likes

I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. This is at the top of my Lego want list. The only thing keeping me from buying it is that I don’t know where I would put it.

8 Likes

The interior boxes even have artwork.

6 Likes

So now, instead of just finding a place for your model, you also have to find space to display the box art!

3 Likes

I have space, just put up some shelves yesterday.

5 Likes

Look at all those awesome big sets! :open_mouth:

3 Likes

…And so it begins…I actually had to filter through and throw out sooo many boxes from old Lego sets. Now, the only boxes I’ve kept are for the Ideas sets that we’ve gotten, Seinfeld, Voltron, The Office, etc.

I saw a great display idea for Lego where you attach some base plates to your wall and the fanagle a way to attach your sets the way you want…

4 Likes

All I know is that the 4th Ninjago City Set has finally had set images sneak onto the net, so i’ll need to shift things around soon.

Once good images are available I can start projecting what the new display configuration will be.

So happy I didn’t snooze on the original sets.

5 Likes

I’ve been stockpiling them for the last few years. Here are some more.

8 Likes

How do you convince the owner of that tail not to climb up all over those?

9 Likes

It’s usually a sheer wall of boxes. I moved some around for the picture. The cat tree is far enough from the pile that they haven’t been able to make the leap.

7 Likes

Here’s the progress so far. This is steps 1-5

11 Likes

We have the smaller Razor Crest, and it takes a decent spot of space. That will definitely be an eye catcher when finished.

5 Likes

It was on sale and I’m fed up with reality at the moment, so I just got the new Hero Quest board game. I’ve got no idea when I’m ever going to play it, but it looks just as awesome as the original.

5 Likes