TURKEY DAY TOURNAMENT 2021: Battle 4! QUEST OF THE DELTA KNIGHTS vs PRINCE OF SPACE

Yah, I agree. The riffing is grade-A and the movie is actually fun independent of the riffs. (Note- I said “fun” not “good”.)

6 Likes

Allow me to reference my earlier codicil that your weapons are ineffective.

5 Likes

But is your Megaweapon useless against him?

If they meet in the tournament, well see…

4 Likes

Oh man, how sweet would a remake of Prince Of Space been with Donald Pleasence as Krankor?

7 Likes

Haaaugh haaaugh haaaugh! You see that I have teamed up with your human Omegas and conquered your puny planet. You will be a horrible example of those who would dare to oppose Omega of Krankor!

1 Like

Donald Pleasence with a big nose?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

There actually is a remake of Prince of Space, though sadly sans Donald Pleasance.

3 Likes

Personally can’t believe that want to be Prince of Space is some how beating the Quest of the Delta Knights and Pearls perfect riffing. Did you know he’s not even an actual prince???

3 Likes

Prince of Space is the obvious pick for parents.

The bit where Prince of Space gives the kids the little magic communicator watch doodad and tells them not to tell the adults and then literally the first thing they do 10 seconds later is show it to the adults is so good.

Every parent who’s ever been like “I got this thing for your mom’s birthday, but don’t tell her!” to a 5 year old feels that interaction in their bones, man.

7 Likes

OMG how did Prince of Space win that?I guess people wanted a nice big slice of Krangcor for Thanksgiving.

2 Likes

The movie where the villain who kinda looks like a turkey won?

That seems thematically appropriate given the holiday.

Ba-gok!

3 Likes

image_2021-10-26_131613

5 Likes

Love the Prince of Space poster!! Who did it?

1 Like

That’d be me.

3 Likes

I voted for The Quest Of Prince: Knights Of Delta Space.

1 Like

@AdamSmith any chance of being able to buy a print of that amazing Prince of Space poster?

2 Likes

I never made prints. And since I don’t own any rights to … anything, I don’t sell 'em. But I’m flattered that you like it enough to want to buy one.

4 Likes

It is really a nice poster type thing.

2 Likes