TURKEY DAY TOURNAMENT 2021: Battle 4! QUEST OF THE DELTA KNIGHTS vs PRINCE OF SPACE

Yes! I love how much they love her and how she’s repulsed by their clinginess. “Mint-giver” lol

3 Likes

Prince of Space every day and twice and Sundays. I LOOOOVE this episode. The wormhole host segments are some of the best in the series. Mike becomes a marionette. They get to film outdoors! Plus, “Your weapons have no effect on me!”

8 Likes

That wouldn’t have been good, as we’d end up learning if Bill’s costume was fully authentic.

You worry too much. Everyone at Best Brains knew what dance belts were, even if nobody in 1950s Japan did.

2 Likes
of what
4 Likes

Delta Knights is one of my favorite episodes! Although Prince of Space is good too. I love Pearl riffing so much! And David Warner’s “In it for the money folks” is one of the best lines. My husband and I say that any time we see David Warner in anything :laughing: For some reason that really struck a chord.

2 Likes

For those of you looking for the MST3K Prince of Space, it’s available on Google Play for purchase. They also have Jack Frost, Pumaman, Giant Spider Invasion, Werewolf, The Killer Shrews and more!

Oh, Prince of Space here – “Ha ha ha! Don’t you know your voting cannot defeat me?”

6 Likes

The time distortion host segment in Prince of Space is a frontrunner contender for best host segment honors of the Sci-Fi era.

It’s at once brilliantly constructed and delightfully goofy, just as it was with the amazing quantum linear super-positioning host segment from Gunslinger. Love it.

4 Likes

Well, I tried to watch the World Championship, but this weird commercial for a spaceship toy just showed up. It’s from something called the “Krankor Exploration Force”.

5 Likes

The worm what? The what hole?

6 Likes

Could not agree more, especially the ‘out of temporal sync’ segment. That was brilliance, nothing less.

6 Likes

Your logic is… irrefutable.

1 Like

TBH if I’d remembered that was in PoS it might have swayed my vote… one of my favorite host segments. Well, I’ll be happy whichever wins!

4 Likes

All hail Krankor! Haaah haaah haaaaaaaah

4 Likes

There’s over 200 experiments and I’ve seen most of them several times each, but sometimes I just can’t recall how I felt about them. These two fall into that void.

So, I consulted my own personal rankings…

Prince Of Space #27
Quest Of The Delta Knights #124

I’m always surprised when an experiment that is slightly vague when I try to recall details turns out to be one that I really enjoyed.

5 Likes

Oh the humanity!

Oh the JAPANITY!

3 Likes

Two words.

Air Krankor!

3 Likes

Sandur and Krankor should team up…

2 Likes

I gotta go Prince of Space. Krankor is the leader we need in these times. And being that I’m on my eighth day of work on a row, I could really use 4 hours off…

PS- YA SCUM!

4 Likes