𝘽𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙙 Turkeydome 2: The Destruction of Myles Standish! (née, Post-Tournament Turkeying)

Thanks, but it’s $94 for a movie that ended PBS’ movie making. I’m not able to afford something that expensive. It would have to be less than $20 for me to consider it. I do appreciate the tip.

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure how determined you were. I wouldn’t have paid $94 for it, but maybe you were really intent. :smiley:

1 Like

Apparently it’s on YouTube

5 Likes

That’s a surprisingly good quality upload, though I’m at a loss for why it’s in 4K resolution when it was sourced from VHS tapes.

2 Likes

A lot of films have been remastered to higher quality. Usually an anniversary release will boast it. I remember an ad for the Wizard of OZ being released on DVD in a higher quality. Only one DVD I ever bought was in bad shape sold new at the store. The audio went from one extreme to the other. I’m reluctant to try the streaming version because of it.

1 Like

I was way more pleased with myself than I reasonably should have been when this one actually did play on Turkey Day :slight_smile:

7 Likes

yer a wizard, @Stacy_Boyette

4 Likes

Well, off to go befriend a walking carpet and defeat Crabby, then!

6 Likes

Not as much as Justin of the Mutant Reviewers from Hell blog. He posted a review of Doctor Mordrid mere hours before it was announced as one of the Season 13 movies.

Doctor Mordrid (1992) — Jeffrey Combs plays a generic Doctor Strange – Mutant Reviewers (wordpress.com)

2 Likes

I did find an offer for $40. It turned out we live in the same city. I made a private offer, but I never heard back. Nobody else was interested in it. This person definitely didn’t spend over $40 to buy it. Even if they did, the quality is only “good.” Second hand stores struggle to sell VHS tapes. $20 verses $5 at most, which is better?

1 Like

Maybe they have a misplaced belief that the movie is gold?

2 Likes

That’s only possible if unicorns pooped rainbow sprinkles, clowns made people happy, and fish didn’t freak me out.

3 Likes