Hairdresser In A Coma :microphone: :cold_sweat: :cry:
Phyllida T. Prune
Space Pickle

5 Likes

Corporal Donny Most

2 Likes

Don Nots

4 Likes

Iā€™ve been Pit Friend on the internet since 1982 so Iā€™m not about to change it now.

3 Likes

AsAnAmoeba

2 Likes

Against my better judgment, I looked at some of the ā€œfeedbackā€ about S13 on YouTube and now I want my new username to be ā€œSad Old Troel.ā€ Itā€™s a long story.

1 Like

Wait, why would there be feedback on YouTube? On a trailer or something?

2 Likes

Yep. Someone shared some of the opening bits andā€¦ well, you know how YouTube is. :confused:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve heard rumors.

Personally, I have very little experience because I could never quite figure out why I should care what some rando thought about somethingā€”actually, Iā€™m just gonna end my sentence right there.

I guess the idea is that itā€™s supposed to be ā€œsocial mediaā€ but Iā€™ve never seen YouTube that way, leastwise not the comments section.

4 Likes

Some days I just have to ruin everything by reading comments. Itā€™s the mental equivalent of pulling at a hangnail even when you know youā€™ll be sorry later on.

3 Likes

Emergency Broadcast Chicken

6 Likes

I accidentally signed up with my regular person name and now Iā€™m in too deep to change it.

6 Likes

I think Lesley can help you change it if youā€™re concerned about having it out there. Just send her a DM. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I just watched King Dinosaur, and though brief, Joel made me laugh with that getup and voice.

I hope he brings back emotional scientist when he hosts. (Not likely, but I can dream)

And yeah, thatā€™d be a great unsername

4 Likes

Maybe, but then how will you and my other pals know itā€™s me??!!

3 Likes

Slow change, drop/add or change a letter every other day so your user name morphs over a few weeks and peeps can adjust over that period of timeā€¦

1 Like

Oh yeah, just bug Lesley once a week for this, surely they have nothing else going on at all. :joy: Nah, itā€™s fine, I stand by everything I have said and will say. So long as my middle name doesnā€™t get out there, GAH.

4 Likes

Amanda Tiberius Gregory, as I live and breathe! (just kidding)

To throw out there, a name change worked out fine for Pearls_Mint (I canā€™t even remember what her original name was)

But Amandaā€™s cool, I have a niece named Amanda.

5 Likes