VIP Ticket/Afterparty: The GRAND FINALE

1. You have great taste.

2. We’re gonna be twinsies! I just packed my Gremlins cardigan too.

6 Likes

You’re over here reminding me how much I miss fluffy dresses. This is CUTE. I can’t wait to see the other one too!

3 Likes

That is really cute!!

I’d probably end up wearing something like that everyday.:grin:

3 Likes

I’m relieved y’all are talking about what you’re wearing because I packed several possibilities and I have no idea which is most appropriate. This is helpful. :blush:

10 Likes

If it helps…I strive to be inappropriate…lol!

4 Likes

I’ve got…uh…sequins.

I’ll be easy to spot. Shiny. :sparkles:

5 Likes

Like I said, I want people to hear boss music when they see me approach so anything you do will be fine lol

4 Likes

The Armetus and hubs contingency is hitting the road! ETA 11.5 hours to Phoenixville…see you crazy MoFos tomorrow! :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Last minute holiday show wig and giga-bow test run before packing them up. See some of ya’ll tomorrow!

8 Likes

Bow game is on point!

4 Likes

Late to the discussion, but looking forward to this weekend’s adventure…(and I apologize in advance if I brought some Seattle rain with me.)

7 Likes

There better be photos of all you people at the event, posted together in a new thread.

Just saying.

8 Likes

Agreed. How can we live vicariously without the photos!

6 Likes

Thirded.

2 Likes

I take it people are forbidden to discuss the episode itself. No fair letting us know what’s coming in two weeks. Any NDA’s?

2 Likes

One more sleep……

(Correct me if I’m wrong, but I think photo credit belongs to Mickey Bruce.)

9 Likes

You meant “Gutted”, not “Chuffed.” (chuffed means “very pleased”.)

–helpful (however belated) Anglophile :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hadn’t heard that it was required for anyone to attend like it was with the Netflix premieres. My guess is that the secretive Netflix wanted to control every aspect of information coming out about that.

That said, no matter what, I think any discussion of what we have seen would likely be self contained in a well-labeled thread if discussions about it are allowed at all. Courtesy and what-not. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah I was going to opt to not post any spoilers from the episode/ holiday live taping and just post pics from the events that I feel won’t spoil anything they’ve set up for later.

4 Likes

And I just made a thread for people to dump photos and reactions to! I hope I did it right because I’m doing this from my phone while we drive to PA!

7 Likes