What are we calling March 4th and what are our traditions?

Actually, it was stuck to the corner of the TV, she has a habit of not being very observant

1 Like

Turn your stuck-on silhouette the other direction.

1 Like

One of my early bosses was a big comic book fan. The night before the 1989 Batman film opened, I grabbed a pad of Post-It Notes (no generics back then) and went to town labeling everything in the back room “Bat-this” and “Bat-that” in the style of the 1960’s TV show.

He loved it, and kept the notes up for a few days.

4 Likes

Last call – poll closes in 2 hours so get your votes in now!

1 Like

Well…

8 Likes

Ted’s a MSTie AND a Rifftrax fan!

9 Likes

:smiley:

That’s rad as hell, I love it! Great to have him as a MSTie and a Traxian!

1 Like

Personally, I’m still waiting to see if anyone got the magic sword reference.

1 Like

That’s some pretty inside stuff for a comic strip whose remaining readers don’t have computers.

3 Likes

That is an available movie in the RiffTrax catalog.

1 Like

The preliminary polls are now closed. For the final poll, we have seven returning suggestions due to ties for first and second place in the second poll, plus one new suggestion. Poll closes at 05:01 UTC (that’s 12:01 A.M. EST), March 4, 2022. And just to make things interesting, the results will be hidden until the poll closes. Vote early, vote often!

4 Likes

This one is perfect.

2 Likes

Sampo Day

2 Likes

“Holiday Of Love” is an awesome suggestion

2 Likes

Whoops! Looks like I set the poll to close at 12:01 A.M. PST (0801 UTC) instead of 12:01 A.M. EST (0501 UTC). You’ve still got a bit over an hour to vote!

2 Likes

We have a winner! And it is all of us!

4 Likes

For your consideration:

In light of recent events, and as immortalized in verse by @Aquarius in the post linked below, I hereby submit White Dot Day or a derivative thereof (such as Day of the White Dot) as a worthy candidate for “What we are calling March 4th”, and humbly propose that the matter in question be revisited.

heretofore, thereby, and etc., etc., etc.

7 Likes

Oh my. This humble servant of the Great White Dot is flattered. :pray:

6 Likes

I second the motion!

2 Likes

Probably should be called…

“Join us, won’t you…”

day.

2 Likes