What are you listening to right now?

5 Likes

Preach. Sometimes when I’m in a warmongering mood I’ll drive around with the windows down blaring some rocking bagpipe music lol

1 Like

Was saddened to hear about Huey’s hearing issues, but glad that “& The News” were able to find a solid replacement and carry on…

1 Like

Who knew tables used drugs?

2 Likes

well… i knew the piano has been drinking, so i guess i shouldn’t be surprised.

2 Likes

You don’t say?
billy-joel-smash-hits

1 Like

I’ve been listening to my friend’s podcast!

1 Like
6 Likes

This song has been in my head since hearing it in Nikki Glaser’s latest special (which I liked, but the content may be too NSFW for some). It’s a really good song, and the video is great, too:

2 Likes

After all that NOFX and TMBG I decided to add some White Stripes to the mix.

4 Likes

Ah, the 20th century, when there was still decent hip-hop.

4 Likes

Live, uncensored, unedited-for-prime-time cat purrs!! :cat:

2 Likes

Don’t judge me. :laughing:

1 Like

My ex girlfriend was a Taylor stan in the early 10s.

2 Likes

I’m not the biggest fan of her earliest stuff, but I find she has a great turn of phrase in her pop era…the line “Darling, I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream” from “Blank Space” really caught my attention. She’s in the Harry Styles / Ed Sheeran / Dua Lipa “I Enjoy This Bop” category.

1 Like

It’s sappy Hagar era but it’s childhood nostalgia so I can’t help it.

2 Likes

Put on what I think is the best hair metal song that isn’t actually a hair metal song, Janet Jackson’s Black Cat, and now I’m listening to actual hair metal: first it was Talk Dirty to Me by Poison, and now Kickstart My Heart by Motley Crue. I must say, between Poison and Motley Crue, Motley Crue has more bangers. Just my opinion, though.

2 Likes

That was her Beat It/Dirty Diana and also had a guitarist from another band helping out, Nuno of Extreme. He was only on the single/music video mix, though. Whitney had a similar moment with So Emotional.

Before Flashdance killed his career in a roundabout way.

2 Likes

Local band from the early to mid 90s that drifted apart over the years. They reconnected following the death of one of the members, which led to them reforming and releasing a new album.

1 Like