What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

TIL: Tesla didn’t write Little Suzi.

4 Likes

He did however patent an electric motor which ran on alternating current.

5 Likes

Just some commercial music…

2 Likes

Over in What are you listening to right now, @ColdStorage posted this Chipmunks album at 16 RPM

which reminded me of junior high, when they used to play 45s in phys ed when we did calisthenics, one of which was Starship’s “Jane”—which, while messing around one day, we realized is a much cooler tune slowed down to 33 RPM, and “Jane” was sung by Mickey Thomas, who also sang lead for Elvin Bishop, who had a big hit with …

1 Like

Sticky.

2 Likes

The end credits theme from Blood Debts

2 Likes
4 Likes

That whole album gets stuck in my head when I listen to it.

2 Likes

It really is a wonderful thing.

1 Like
7 Likes
4 Likes
2 Likes

Why did I wake up with “Spider on the Highway” in my head? At least Kevin does a pretty decent Neil Young.

3 Likes

I have ADHD so this is literally my my life every day for eternity. THANKS BRAIN.

Anywho, it’s currently The Toadies “I Come From The Water” merging with “Corduroy” by Pearl Jam. Why, why, i ask you brain, why!?!?!?

For the longest it was “Liar” by Rollins band with a mashup of “Sober” by Tool.

Look, brain, can’t we settle on some nice goth, industrial, darkwave song? Something all the way through? No? Fine.

4 Likes

Oh, almighty Bob.

2 Likes
2 Likes

So… back on my puppet-related topic yesterday, I talked about this one Japanese puppet show that I would like to simply call it: YGQ, in which @Rifftilicus and I have talked about (if I say the full name of the show here, it would be much too embarrassing for me). Anyway, there’s this one song from the show that has been stuck in my head for a few hours now, especially since I saw some beautilful cherry blossoms back on Sunday.

4 Likes

Oh, hell yes!

Please make this happen!

(Was playing “Give up the Funk” LOUD before my fastest run at the last big SCCA event I competed in pre-C19)

So say we all!

2 Likes

Good news! From now on I will only be consuming classical music that’s played by puppet musicians.

2 Likes

Thanks! So for that, welcome to the club.

4 Likes