What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Isn’t he a riot?

“y’gotcher overtones and yuh backbeat, got half-time, enn uff gunga galunga, ooey and a unh unh!”

“don’t worry about ghost notes!” plays ALL of the ghost notes

3 Likes

Currently I have Super Trouper stuck in my head because I’m a Super Grouper as seen in this thread

4 Likes

Reposting this because some killjoy got the other version pulled:

Throw pasta at YouTube “copyright” police-- today!! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

How have I never seen this? It’s so bizarre. My favorite part, hands down, is the shade Rosanna Arquette throws are Jasmine Guy :smirk_cat:

1 Like

Heard this while grocery shopping earlier and can’t get it out of my head. Trying to decide if I should never buy groceries again, just to be safe.

3 Likes

better safe than sorry. food is overrated anyway.

2 Likes

Man, for a while the grocery store was THE place to hear my favorite '80s songs, and now the '90s have taken over. I am no longer part of the grocery store shopper demographic. What’s left?

4 Likes

Don’t worry, Kate Bush is bringing the 80’s BACK baby!

6 Likes

Where did they get a 45? I have only seen the album.

1 Like

I watched an old Todd In The Shadows video on this song, so I only have myself to blame for it being in my head. That being said, please make it stop!

1 Like

Call it Dad Rock or whatever you like, I unabashedly love everything about this song.

8 Likes

This damn song… again…

Sing whatever I sing whatever you sing whatever I sing…

4 Likes

My brain is starting to scare me.

6 Likes
5 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks to re-watching Phineas and Ferb.

4 Likes

Dammit.

I did have “Tusk” stuck in there, even though I don’t remember the real words nor the MST3K spoof.

But now, it is indeed, “Night Train to Mundo Fine”!

Actually, that’s an improvement. And while I’m a terrible singer, JC sings in my range. But I have no one here at home with whom to share my dubious gift of song.

Maybe I can annoy Sherena at work tomorrow by singing it.

1 Like

I just watched the latest episode of Only Murders In The Building, so naturally, the theme is in my head

1 Like

Have you seen the music video they put out for Angel in Flip-Flops?

You’ll have that stuck in your head next!

4 Likes

I have tweeted that, reposted that, and sent it to multiples of my friends. Now I catch myself mumbling “pitta patta” as I shamble around the office. :laughing:

I think the random Michael Dukakis reference is my favorite, though.

3 Likes