What song do you have stuck in your head right now?

Just streamed the Moonage Daydream soundtrack.

4 Likes

This has been going through my head all day…

3 Likes

I have “Oh Suzanna” stuck in my head. It’s awful.

1 Like

At the moment, this is the song stuck in my head. I know it is because I hopefully see They Might Be Giants live tomorrow (show was rescheduled 3 or 4 times), but it is not one of my favorites from them.

Over the majority of the weekend, this was the song stuck in my head (mainly the chorus and the Super Mario instrumental section). I had listened to the whole album a few days previously.

2 Likes

Hard in the head.

Some intro clip from Network as well.

1 Like

7 Likes
3 Likes
7 Likes

I do know what a Sleestak is, but I’ll keep it a secret so that others can learn for themselves. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

That may be my favorite TMBG song. That whole album is a powerful earworm. Any time I hear it I’m guaranteed to be hearing something from it in my head for the next week or so.

1 Like
3 Likes

Before her days as Britannica on GLOW, she made amazing music that got me through undergrad: (NSFW - f-bombs)

2 Likes

Sloan released another song from their upcoming album, and it’s both a bop and an earworm. Great choice for opening track.

4 Likes

Easy to stick.

Lowell George could write a song. He probably could have written a string of hits, but I think he was compelled to weird things up just enough to avoid it.

1 Like

Tusk!

Gene Wilder Werewolf GIF by Death Wish Coffee

3 Likes
3 Likes

seriously addicted to this (at least 50 listens in the last week)

1 Like

Cuz the power’s currently out here lol

3 Likes

RIP Coolio… :frowning:

8 Likes

Maybe because we have this new MST3K episode tomorrow, but I have this song stuck in my head, mainly the chorus - I’m just limping around the house, doing dishes, or cooking dinner while singing that chorus over and over and over again.

This used to play on Nightflight all the time

3 Likes