WHERE are you right now? (Travel, concerts, treks, etc)

Where I often am while perusing the threads: sitting on my couch in central WI.

6 Likes

MIDNIGHT RUN!

“What the hell are you talking about, Jack?” “Your phones are bugged, Eddie! I’ll call you at Chin Loo’s in ten minutes! They can’t run a tap that fast!”

3 Likes

EVERYBODY’S TELLING ME TO GO F MYSELF!

On a street corner in Albuquerque.

8 Likes

We’re finally getting some summery weather, so this weekend we got to enjoy a drink in the exotic climes of… our back garden.

(The weeds have gone nuts lately, but the bees seem to like it, so… :person_shrugging:)

6 Likes

The back end! :laughing:

5 Likes

Teeheehee! Bum!

1 Like

I’m on my way home from a softball tournament (conveniently located an hour away). I got up at 5:20 am today. My mini-me’s team won medals this morning. And she just handed me a baby tooth. It’s noon and already has been a day.

5 Likes

Waking up, doing a bunch of stuff and going back to sleep later.

Ironically, that is not my sign. Best of luck to my “appendix.”

3 Likes

7 Likes

Wait… I know this one!
The Leaning Tower of Pizza!! :pizza:

2 Likes

Have they checked the foundations? I think there might be some subsidence.

1 Like

Dear Spain, I visited your so-called “tower” and the whole thing was leaning! How can you open to the public when it’s such a danger! Even worse, they wouldn’t let me climb up it! 0/10, I’m going to call the police and have you fired.

1 Like

I thought it was in Belgium.

Also, years ago they let you climb it. My dad did. He said it was terrifying because there was no railing.

1 Like

Right now I’m on the 17th floor of a building in Tanjung Bungah, Malaysia, where I have lived for the past year. It’s night, and there’s a great view from our balcony. But there are no other MSTies within miles around, at least not that I know of.

5 Likes

Hell, I’m in Indiana and the only other MSTie I know of in my town stopped posting here months ago.

3 Likes

No no no, it’s in AUSTRIA!

2 Likes

Just returned from San Diego where I hung out on the beach with this gentleman.

12 Likes

Oh, he’s awesome!!!

5 Likes