Season 13 Hype!!!

Not since Gene Barry returned to our screens in the 90s revival of Burke’s Law have we seen such a return!

1 Like

I’m still coping on how Mitchell won’t be his final episode anymore.

1 Like

That’s one thing I am sad about, he had a great goodbye. I realize he came back in Soultaker, but not to riff. The 7 Faces of Dr. Lao quote was perfect, even though Joel mispronounced Dr. Lao’s name.

2 Likes

@Blac_Drac posted this story on the Bird app earlier today -

https://www.al.com/life/2022/06/heres-the-story-behind-demon-squad-the-alabama-film-featured-on-mst3k.html?outputType=amp

Turns out that this movie was filmed not too far away from me, and a stone’s throw from two of my favorite race tracks in the area.

I’m looking forward to this even more now!

8 Likes

One more day until 1306: Demon Squad!

6 Likes

Can’t believe we are somehow nearly halfway through the new season.

4 Likes

Which is shaping up to be a uniformly strong season, too.

6 Likes

Like four more hours, if you’re a Night Owl.

3 Likes

I work at night so I’ll definitely be up when it drops.

3 Likes

I’m up late, thinking I’d like to rewatch a Season 13 episode before bed, and suddenly realizing I’m paralyzed with indecision.

Do I want some goofy Santo? Some horrifying Munchie? Some flashy Doctor Mordrid? Every episode already feels like a classic in one way or another. We are really spoiled for choice this season.

11 Likes

I’m getting a Santo itch. I should probably watch that soon.

4 Likes

They make creams to take care of that.

6 Likes

I have several ointments.

5 Likes

Next week: New MST3K with Gamera!

That is still stunning me. Can’t wait!

8 Likes

A new Gamera episode of MST3K… who could have ever imagined?

It’s going to be an amazing experience. The hype is real!

6 Likes

A new HD Gamera.

7 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

When that HD quality hits on the next Gamera episode, it’ll be JUST LIKE watching The Matrix for the first time on DVD!

7 Likes

First Gamera episode I get to watch come out. Super thrilled!! :laughing::laughing:

7 Likes

Just now remembered: Because they could not edit anything out of Gamera vs. Jiger, this means we’re getting a Supersized Episode!

I’m very curious how that’s going to work. Just that little bit more hype! :smiley:

11 Likes

Only a matter of days now. Not sure what I’m going to make for the occasion, but I think it should be something really sweet and filled with meat.

3 Likes