Toys! Toys! Toys!

I have an expired personal passport with an East Germany stamp in it.

Touring East and West Berlin then was nothing like it is today.

4 Likes

Blinded and panicked, Shoeless Lon Chaney Jr. blunders into the staff lounge and starts an uproar.

7 Likes

OK, which one of you made these?

Tom and Crow

4 Likes

Dang, I could spend hours there!!!

1 Like

I don’t have enough of the correct colors -

After the eclipse.

1 Like

That is something very easy to do.

2 Likes

The AT-AT is done! More pictures to follow, once I stitch them together.

17 Likes

Is that snowman the ambassador from Hoth?

6 Likes

How many parts leftover?

1 Like

As you may know, all Lego sets come with extra pieces - mainly in the really little things. In fact, those “extra” pieces are uniform and sites like Brickset will even tell you how many each set has. But at the end of the build I had no extra “should be attached somewhere” pieces.

9 Likes

I’ve had that snowman since high school. It comes out around christmas and goes back into storage in about May or June when one of us realizes it is no longer christmas or even winter time.

9 Likes

My birthday is the end of November, the wife’s is mid-December. If it wasn’t for the kid we wouldn’t even put out decorations (except the Star Wars/Disney et al that aren’t specifically holiday themed) until about a week before Xmas.

As it is we only put up stuff about the 2nd week of December, and once up we usually don’t take it down til Easter is in sight.

4 Likes

Well, I saw a brown Christmas tree sitting on a curb this morning.

6 Likes

My brown Christmas tree is in the back yard. The birds use it until the 4th of July, when I light it on fire and it goes “WOOF!”

7 Likes

Video please!!! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

Dude, if it goes woof it is the dog. Don’t light the dog on fire! That’s not what they mean by “hot dog”

8 Likes

I checked and I have no evidence from last July, but I do have this photo of Sponch!

7 Likes

fc297bab-0c16-46c1-9a4d-ca9c4096c46b_text

9 Likes
3 Likes

Psssst… You want to buy some tickets?

5 Likes