WHERE are you right now? (Travel, concerts, treks, etc)

Ooo! Where are you??

3 Likes

9 Likes

“Gambling!”

6 Likes

On my bus back home from my local weed dispensary.

Listening to some old Casey Kasem June 1988 top 40 show on iHeartRadio. Regarding what’s playing now? Well, naughty boys need weed too. :laughing:

5 Likes

On a trip, from VA to CA - first rest room and coffee stop in Greenville, VA. 140 miles down, 2774 to go.

I’ll be going south on I81, to I40 to Barstow, CA, CA58into the valley, then north on 99.

If you see me out on the road, honk and wave.

5 Likes

johnny depp stop GIF

2 Likes

If you see me while you’re driving through Albuquerque, honk and wave!

2 Likes

I might.

One of these trips, I want to go to the top of Sandia Crest and look for moon rocks. I mostly do that sort of thing on the return trip, but the dunno what the weather will look like in January.

I made it about 550 miles today, to eastern TN. Found a new place to eat (the best part of road tripping). They had good margaritas, anyway.

Hope to get to the other side of Sallisaw, OK tomorrow. Nice enough place, but I’ve not found a good place to eat. I believe there are more pot stores than restaurants.

3 Likes

Made it to Fort Smith, Arkansas, about 600 miles. Cloudy and dreary most of the day, but no sun in my eyes.

Didn’t sleep well last night, but -

I ate well at a favorite place. Should you find yourself in the area (just east of Little Rock), I recommend it. For sides, I would recommend the beans and the beans - a double order. I taste a bit of cinnamon, but they tell me no.

I also stoped at Buc-eye’s, and am stocked up on Bever Nuggets, so I got that going for me, which is nice

And, I thought this was a myth, but I check anyway, and this happened

So I’m stoping for a cup of coffee and a piece of pie at a truck stop - and leaving a $5 tip.

It was a good day.

6 Likes

Best. Story. Ever.

5 Likes

What the heck is a beaver nugget? Your thumb is over the ingredients so I can’t tell what they are.

4 Likes

They go well with morning coffee while rolling on down the highway

2 Likes

Only about 600 miles today, after a slow start. It gets really dark really fast in NM. But I made it to Russell’s truck stop - - -

It has a nice little car museum

And a nice little diner that has pie and coffee

And I left my ‘Bible money’.

Johnny Rocket delivers!

7 Likes

Up early, drove all day, made it to Barstow.

Look out for snakes.

LOOK OUT FOR SNAKES!

Well, at least they’re clean.

A lot of long straight roads out west.

One problem - if I don’t play with the steering wheel enough, the truck thinks I’m not driving. Happened at least 20 times today, not including the times I did it on pourpose.

6 Likes

Dalhousie (well, near Dalhousie) for our family’s annual Christmas retreat at our cottage. But this might be the last year, if we sell it.

1 Like

I’m taking my first-ever trip on Amtrak today. A short ride to the big city, returning home tomorrow.

6 Likes

I like taking Amtrak here in the Northwest. Sometimes I plan a weekend trip around taking it and then decide where to go.

5 Likes

I needed one more night to maintain my discount status at hotels .com. I’m also trying to figure out how to use the zoom and framing on this new phone.

4 Likes

I remember when I used to be excited about train journeys.

Stressed Out Reaction GIF

1 Like

8 Likes